John Frusciante (Froo-shon-tay)

Whether you love him or hate him, look up to him or pity him... you've got to admit that he's unique! He managed to write some of the most influential melodies and rhythms of the 80's and 90's... than almost died from drug abuse, burned down his house, and the band still wanted him back. He waltzed up to deaths door... rung the bell and ran like hell. It left him a stronger person... and he still writes brilliant music to this day! He claims that music is energy in it's own dimension... and that all music exists, even before it's written. That the spirits bring him his music... He's got a unqiue and very 'correct' philosophy on life, and music. He writes music for all the right reasons, never limiting himself... or putting any real 'motive' behind his music! He writes songs that HE enjoys... and loves to share it with people! His latest works show that he's still as creative and original as ever... and he is truly on the path to "Mastering His Dimension"

So, what your 'two cents' on John? Any funny stories? Favoured songs/albums? Favoured interviews/quotes?

Anything at all that you've got to say about Him... just go out and say it!
Yeah....I don't think I've ever heard him talk. He is a brilliant guitarist but lacks personality. That's alright I guess. Anthony and Flea make up for it.

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Quote by musicjunkie207
Yeah....I don't think I've ever heard him talk. He is a brilliant guitarist but lacks personality. That's alright I guess. Anthony and Flea make up for it.

Uh...no