Page 1 of 2
So if you clicked on this it means one of 2 things

1. you know and love Wawa
2. you are very confused as to what "Wawa" is

anybody that lives in the northeastern USA knows what Wawa is. it is like if 711 and subway had a love child.

and you know the best part? its open 24/7 so all the gamers, anti socials, and stoners with the munchies can go and get all the mountain dew and bags of chips they want.

and you cant forget the tasty samiches. walk up, use the touch screen, and in minutes your custom build samich is made.

pure epic

now if anyone elce in the world is like anyone i know, you have had some pretty epic Wawa runs in you day. do this is the thread to talk about them.

i myself have had some pretty epic Wawa runs. me and my friends do this thing we call an "outrage". this is because everything is lined up neatly and evenly. and there is one basket for green apples, and one for red ones. so we like to switch stuff around... so we will just swap 2 of the apples, or put diet coke with regular. it is completely pointless and retarded. yet it is one of the most fun things to do. we have gone to wawa, and spent like 20 minutes doing so.

now its your turn. SHARE AWAY!
<|8D
Wawa is aiight. People around Penn also know Sheetz. God that thing is everywhere.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

Talk about corporate rivalry..
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Kirk Hammet loves Wawa ololololol.

I wish there was a place like that around here
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
If I can't get a job at a music store when I'm 16, I'm gonna work at Wawa. So, like the guy said above me, **** you. There are people there who have to fix the **** you do.
lol, calm down guys. its not like we knock over rows of ****. its like moving one thing 4 inches to the right. the worst i do is move an apple like i said. and diet coke is with coke already, we just shirt it closer. its nothing that needs fixing
<|8D
I ****in love Wawas. They need to be in more places.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by ninja dude
I ****in love Wawas. They need to be in more places.

i know right? why havent they started going cross country.

you have any epic wawa stories?
<|8D
<3 wawa
Quote by jimRH7
my cat used to have a penchant for rubber bands, if that counts.

edit: totally doesn't count.

Quote by JacobTheMe
It looks like you are an asshole.

Sorry, kid.

Quote by red157
So, basically faster. And not so Jamaican-like.
i used to go there high/drunk all the time and buy the most amazing and delicious foods.

**** moving away from home
Quote by jimRH7
my cat used to have a penchant for rubber bands, if that counts.

edit: totally doesn't count.

Quote by JacobTheMe
It looks like you are an asshole.

Sorry, kid.

Quote by red157
So, basically faster. And not so Jamaican-like.
it is man, and the best thing is that the employees that work late at night are most of the time in to tech, i have d&d convos with one of the male cashiers alot at like 4 am
<|8D
Quote by skikarl
So if you clicked on this it means one of 2 things

1. you know and love Wawa

anybody that lives in the northeastern USA knows what Wawa is. it is like if 711 and subway had a love child.

and you know the best part? its open 24/7 so all the gamers, anti socials, and stoners with the munchies can go and get all the mountain dew and bags of chips they want.

and you cant forget the tasty samiches. walk up, use the touch screen, and in minutes your custom build samich is made.

pure epic

now if anyone elce in the world is like anyone i know, you have had some pretty epic Wawa runs in you day. do this is the thread to talk about them.

i myself have had some pretty epic Wawa runs. me and my friends do this thing we call an "outrage". this is because everything is lined up neatly and evenly. and there is one basket for green apples, and one for red ones. so we like to switch stuff around... so we will just swap 2 of the apples, or put diet coke with regular. it is completely pointless and retarded. yet it is one of the most fun things to do. we have gone to wawa, and spent like 20 minutes doing so.

now its your turn. SHARE AWAY!

So where is the Epicness? I see only fail. The fail is epic, right?

P.S. Epicness is REAL word, because voices in my head said so!
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
I'm from the northeastern part of the country..and I've never fucking heard of it.

edit - It sounds awesome. I want a sandwich.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Last edited by 12epi345 at Aug 20, 2009,
I thought this was going to be a Helen Keller thread. O_o

Oh well.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
im from the northeast and this is the first im hearing of wawa.

it sounds sorta like sheetz. i used to go to sheetz all the time when i went to school in virgina. so much money was spent on cheese fries, soft pretzels, slushies, and fajita wraps.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Damn, I thought this was going to be something about Kirk Hammet and his beloved wah wah pedals, I'm disappoint.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by skikarl

Lies. I live in Michigan and there is no such thing around here.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Wawa sucks. Sheetz rulz!
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
Quote by RG5EX1

Eh. That's like the North Middle-East
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
Quote by RG5EX1

Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia.

I believe those are the only states with Wawa.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
ya, its very big around here, but not all that wide spread
<|8D
Quote by skikarl
lol, calm down guys. its not like we knock over rows of ****. its like moving one thing 4 inches to the right. the worst i do is move an apple like i said. and diet coke is with coke already, we just shirt it closer. its nothing that needs fixing

That's just as annoying to correct, you know. I hope sometime you walk into your house and somebody has broken into your room and rearranged it just slightly.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
That's just as annoying to correct, you know. I hope sometime you walk into your house and somebody has broken into your room and rearranged it just slightly.

i dont think you understand how slightly i am referring to

im sure that is SO aggravating for them. i actually straightened out all of the other ones first to make it look like that

so chill your jets
<|8D
Then you wasted your time. I can't tell that you did anything.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

exactly, its the one in the middle top of the picture, it is spun to the right about 45 degrees

and of course i wasted my time, its just for dumb fun
<|8D
If you want to cause some chaos:
take 2 packs of hair dye, different color. Open - change the bottles - close - leave the store.

P.S. i am looking at that photo above, cant see anything.
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Quote by C0_0kie
If you want to cause some chaos:
take 2 packs of hair dye, different color. Open - change the bottles - close - leave the store.

P.S. i am looking at that photo above, cant see anything.

now thats just a dick move right there.
<|8D
Quote by Fred1000000
I thought this was going to be a Helen Keller thread. O_o

Oh well.

Thats what I thought too!
Damn you TS!
^ was said while intoxicated, so don't hold it against me.

98% of teens have been around or used alcohol, put this in your signature if you like bagels.
I actually live right across the street from a Wawa. At last count, I had $28 in coin change from getting subs there in the past year, $17 of that being in quarters alone! Definitely the best place ever.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

i live in ny, which is NE US, but there is no wawa....i am disappoint
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
Quote by a7xsteve
i live in ny, which is NE US, but there is no wawa....i am disappoint

Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia.

sorry man, they like skiped around you
<|8D
I live in Australia, there is this place called Beerwah. It is mostly a ****hole. You know the type, kinda like detroit just replace all the black americans with goon slinging abbo's. Right so my friend lives there, and now we call him "Wah Wah".
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I play a Schecter

Quote by Iriathz
I love you.
Have all my life's future earnings.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Just how loose is your urethra?

Quote by shavorules42
I have a 6 inch gauge in it, so I can cockdock so I'd say loose enough.
Not really.
Page 1 of 2