Done my ban time...and...
Yesterday... better yet about 10 hours before writing this I met Mike Portnoy, John Petrucci, and John Myung of Dream Theater. They were doing a meet and greet thing in Edmonton. So me and my bands drummer went up and met them all. Got some autographs and I drew them all pictures. I drew Mikes drum kit if it was a Alpaca, Petrucci's guitar if it was a Pterodactyl, and John Myungs Bass if it was a stingray, and rather than make concept instruments I literally drew pictures of an alpaca, pterodactyl, and stingray then labeled them as instruments. Mike laughed and drew a tail on the alpaca because it was missing one, he also autographed it and gave it back. So we went to the other music store where both the Johns were at. I gave Petrucci his picture and he asked why there were no strings on the pterodactyl and I said it doesnt need them, I also gave him Mikes picture and asked him to give it to him, I then asked him if he could tremolo pick so fast that he could grant three wishes, he laughed then said yes. John Myung appreciated my stingray drawing and and smiled, he also was the only one to sign the posters to someone which was very nice. They were all cool from what I saw, they were nice funny and cared for their fans.

I got them all to sign my friends and my shirt too. I gave them an option of 4 colours and they picked which colour they would autograph it in. Mike Portnoy picked blue (at first he thought we were gonna ask him if he would sign our tits.... and so you all know we're both dudes) , John Petrucci picked red, and John Myung picked black. My friend and I both got autographed posters, signature pics.
Heres a pic of the shirt:

They were playing a show later that day but we unfortunatly had no tickets...
... Im sure they will be back though.

But If anyone else gets to meet John Petrucci ask him about the tremolo picking and three wishes... that way he will sorta wonder were it came from maybe... or be all like... wtf how did that start...
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Quote by InvaderTSN
Did they touch your peehole or something?

Almost but then they realized the jacket sleeve I was trying to put on them was attached to my fly...
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Quote by sock_demon
You don't learn do you?

DT related stuff goes in the DT Thread

*reported*

Little harsh don't you think?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Congrats, man.

Mike's signature rubbed off my guitar, so I'm actually killing myself for allowing it to happen. That's right, I'm actually going to kill myself, kthxbai.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Congrats, man.

Mike's signature rubbed off my guitar, so I'm actually killing myself for allowing it to happen. That's right, I'm actually going to kill myself, kthxbai.

Bye!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.