so...

who remembers the news story about the girl who fell into a manhole while walking and texting?

Here's the story..

ok.. check that first.

now, after that happened. i found her on facebook and sent her a message. much later, hilarity ensued.

lols

EDIT: hell the text is tiny.... ill fix it
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
I think she may have messed up her head from the fall because she's pretty much an idoit

At least she isn't an hero though
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
****... i just realized the new link was fail...

well, the title is still there.
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
She wasn't that happy, is all I understand.

And the article has expired.
DeVillains!
Insulting people outside of the pit.

Cruel.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I feel sorry for her. Imagine what it's like at school for her dude. Idk seems like a dick thing to do.
Carlos! Not at the table!

Quote by TSmitty6
funniest part of the show for me: everyone yells SLAYER, all the time. so this one dude goes up to the esspresso stand and yells LATTE!!!!!!! and the lady spilled the drink all over the customer.
She looks kind of hot, but your post has convinced me that she has the intelligence of a small rodent.

You're as immature as she is, and if I see the word 'you' spelled like 'YOUH' one more time, I think I'm going to go postal.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Aug 20, 2009,
like she was wrong for suing the city, but why would you harass this girl?
clearly she's getting a lot of messages from random people saying the exact same stuff to her (by the implications in her first couple of posts)

It's very rude and very mean spirited to do what you did. (tracking her on facebook just to tell her how stupid she is).

edit: haha i just realized it was poopscoop. dude i know we have our differences from that chat about lennon, but seriously do you not see the irony in how very mean you are yet you are in love with a guy who is about peace/love.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Aug 20, 2009,
Quote by Wesseem
like she was wrong for suing the city, but why would you harass this girl?
clearly she's getting a lot of messages from random people saying the exact same stuff to her (by the implications in her first couple of posts)

It's very rude and very mean spirited to do what you did. (tracking her on facebook just to tell her how stupid she is).

edit: haha i just realized it was poopscoop. dude i know we have our differences from that chat about lennon, but seriously do you not see the irony in how very mean you are yet you are in love with a guy who is about peace/love.

stupid people deserve it
i mean COME ON
I would have said the same thing to her. Stupid teens.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
i really dont see that as harassment. shes clearly the dick here

EDIT: youh?
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Last edited by ihavenoname93 at Aug 20, 2009,
Quote by Early Cuyler
wesseem youre a tool

uhhuh, says the guy who actually says 'teh internetz' ,'banhammerzz' in real life, and harasses young girls. maybe you should consider having some common decency or common sense before insulting anyone ever.

edit: it's way too late at night to start a 'thing' with you, so if you are rly inclined you can just pm your insult to me.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Aug 20, 2009,
Quote by Wesseem
uhhuh, says the guy who actually says 'teh internetz' ,'banhammerzz' in real life, and harasses young girls. maybe you should consider having some common decency or common sense before insulting anyone ever.

Wait, you talked to him in real life? Last time I checked, video chat is on the internet
Quote by Wesseem

wesseem you chew taint.

lol dude.. get a sense of humor eh?

youre just butt-hurt cause i banned you in UG chat.. LOL
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by ihavenoname93
i really dont see that as harassment. shes clearly the dick here

EDIT: youh?

He tracked her down on a networking site just to tell her she was stupid and to criticize her. That IS harassment. It doesn't matter how unintelligent you guys think she is. She didn't deserve to be harassed by some random stranger. I think when you do stuff like this is the point you should take a step back and look at your character
Quote by jbridge90
He tracked her down on a networking site just to tell her she was stupid and to criticize her. That IS harassment. It doesn't matter how unintelligent you guys think she is. She didn't deserve to be harassed by some random stranger. I think when you do stuff like this is the point you should take a step back and look at your character

if he tracked her down, then its a dick move. but if he just stumbled upon the name, well yeah i couldnt honestly say i wouldnt do the same thing
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I missed the bit where it was funny. All I saw was the part where you were a bellend.
Quote by ihavenoname93
if he tracked her down, then its a dick move. but if he just stumbled upon the name, well yeah i couldnt honestly say i wouldnt do the same thing

Well here you go

Quote by Early Cuyler

now, after that happened. i found her on facebook and sent her a message. much later, hilarity ensued.

*Display of immaturity*

lols

I found her = He tracked her down
"Internets"
"Lol @"
"Caps lock is cruise control for cool, but you still need to steer"
"LOL LOL OMG YOU FAIL"
"e-lols"

Do you not realise that these things make you look like an idiot? They might make a few 30 year-olds chuckle in their parents' basement, but to most people in the real world you sound like a tit.
If this was anyone else I'd prepare a rant of sorts but since that's you poopscoop, nicely played, golfclap
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
So you attacked her after she fell into a manhole?

Asshole
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Wanker... You know how hormonal girls can get.
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
You're pretty much a prick.

That's right, a f*** off stack, just for you.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
Kind of sad that you have nothing else to do but hunt around facebook tracking people down to insult...
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Wow, TS is very mature...

I cringe when I see people use internet "slangs" or whatever. Especially outside of this place.