Page 1 of 3
All the female members of my family. But not to any of the male members.

Women need that reassurance, but my brothers, dad, and grandpa know how much I care without me needing to tell them
I do to my grandparents and my cousins occasionally, but not my immediate family. Also, my parents are divorcing so I've stopped saying it to both of them. It's kind of funny, I think they both suspect I like the other better and they've grown really suspicious.

Am I a bad child?
i say it to my mom and sometimes my dad. i dont think i started saying it until after i moved out, though. probably a case of typical teenage bull****.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I occasionally say it to my mum. I'd like to think that I show it and don't really need to say it all the time.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Flann
Am I a bad child?

, but yes. Evil!

I love my family but hate them being involved in my life at all. I would be perfectly happy if they stayed inside all day, but they have to go out in public!!!

*teenage rage*

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Last edited by m4l666 at Aug 20, 2009,
Yeah, of course. More to my mom than my dad, obviously, and less to my brother, but they know.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
I say it all the time. To all members of my family. However, more to my dogs than anyone else, but they're family, too.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
obviously u say it to female family cuz they kinda need it, i myself also say it when i see they need it for example if my lil bro's a bit down or my dad pretty ****ed.

hey loving is more then sex aint it? xD
I have no siblings, but I say it to both my parents. And pretty much any family, although I rarely see them.
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
no, but it's implied

i show it rathernthan say it
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I haven't been able to say it to my family since I said it to my ex.

Those words seem to be reserved for her
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by guitarsftw
I say it all the time. To all members of my family. However, more to my dogs than anyone else, but they're family, too.

this
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Only person I say it to is my girlfriend, unless it's a special occasion.. Christmas.. etc
I write it on birthday cards, if that counts.

Tbh, I don't remember the last time I've actually said it out loud.
Nope
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I say it to everyone. Male, female, cousin, grandparents, random hobos

in fact I just wanna say I love you UG

But if I had any brothers I probably wouldn't say it to them... it's weird but true
I dont' think I've said "I love you" to ANYONE in ages.
DeVillains!
Every one of them. Once you lose a member of your family, you learn how important it is to use every opportunity to remind your family they are loved, while they're still alive.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
No, I say; "I love youh."

you love heroin more than your own parents?! shame on you!
i never did since i was 8 or 9. then when i turned 18 i moved out of my house and wanted nothing to do with my family. after a bit, i ended up moving back in and since that time, my mom and dad told me they loved me all the time. i think they were trying to make up for not saying it too much before that.

it annoyed the hell out of me, and i would always respond with with 'ok', 'yeah i know' etc. just because i didnt know what else to say. about a year ago, i finally said 'i love you too' just because i felt obligated to. after that, they stopped being so over-the-top mushy about it.

its not like i hate my family anymore or anything, its just that i feel weird saying 'i love you'. ive had a few serious girlfriends and i havent even said it to them.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Le_Bunny
On a related topic: does anybody here not hug their parents?

I don't hug my dad. It's a distant relationship.

But I hug my mom loads
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Gosh dude at least contribute than ask

But to answer you, i don't.. I honestly don't touch them at all..

Gosh dude at least read all the posts in your thread

Quote by Le_Bunny
I sometimes mumble it to mum because I feel she needs it the most. The rest express their affection (or lack thereof) through deeds, which is what I prefer. Not an open person.

I think the relationship between physical and oral expressions of affection is intriguing... tell us more Pit.
Quote by Le_Bunny
On a related topic: does anybody here not hug their parents?

I don't hug my dad. It's a distant relationship.

i do just because i know it makes my parents happy. i try to keep them happy anymore, even at my own expense. mostly out of guilt for how ive treated them in the past.

tbh, i think having a meaningful conversation with them means more than hugging/saying 'i love you'.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I do regularly. It is natural for me to do it as well. Not saying I have the perfect family but it's just the way I have been brought up. Also now I am living away from I want to say it more.
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Quote by Le_Bunny
I think the relationship between physical and oral expressions of affection is intriguing... tell us more Pit.

did you just quote yourself about giving your mom oral?

*inches slowly toward the door*
Only to my parents. It comes as a natural thing really.

It was super awkward when by step mum told me she loved me after I'd known her for like, a week though. I never say it to my step parents.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
No, I say; "I love youh."

Well played

Damn manholes...
Center
Nope I havnt said I love you in ages, as you can see I havnt had a girlfriend in ages
Page 1 of 3