Yeah I like them, they're musics pretty cool
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
they would be alright without that terribly "emo" singer, the whole sounding like you are singing with a stuffed nose thing just kills me. I can't explain it. At least the name is a reference to one of my favorite novels, Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
When the last living thing has died on account of us,
how poetical it would be if Earth could say,
in a voice floating up perhaps from the floor of the Grand Canyon,
"It is done. People did not like it here."
Quote by buckzilla
they would be alright without that terribly "emo" singer, the whole sounding like you are singing with a stuffed nose thing just kills me. I can't explain it. At least the name is a reference to one of my favorite novels, Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Holy crap. I never noticed that.

Pretty awesome band btw
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
They're definitely decent. Not great, but better than most of the bands doing this style. I actually really like The Greatest Story Ever Told. Not a fan of the other songs.
But yea, major brownie points for the Vonnegut reference.
new music is awful, i blame the dude from ADTR for it. and that the singers a douche. they got wicked generic and boring opposed to the burning and last chance to make ammends

/my whining is done

Edit: ^ honestly that band was hard to find and even harder to listen to.
Last edited by -tempest- at Jun 23, 2010,
Well... They're at the Warped Tour when i'm there, and i'm only going to see Parkway Drive, so maybe if I have some spare time i'll check them out Hopefully there's not too many fags.
i would only stay for their old songs form the burning ep, just sayin. it would be cool if they played their real old stuff but i doubt that would happen
its way different especially if you get their first cd. the only original member left is the singer and he didn't even really sing that much lol; he played lead. all the people who got the singer where he is are gone. im just complaining though, i should stop haha.
Last edited by -tempest- at Jun 25, 2010,
Quote by -tempest-
its way different especially if you get their first cd. the only original member left is the singer and he didn't even really sing that much lol; he played lead. all the people who got the singer where he is are gone. im just complaining though, i should stop haha.

Oh, I had no idea. I still need to really listen to LCTMA. All I've gotten really into was the Burning.
This band flips genres way too much, and they're always late to the party and playing ridiculously over saturated styles of music. I miss when they were a pop punk band.
I'm an asshole.
Wow, they've become really really shitty lately. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I am impartial to their old stuff.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Slapstick > Cat's Cradle.

Also, I don't like this band.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by zezimathehero
Slapstick > Cat's Cradle.

Also, I don't like this band.

Breakfast of Champions > God Bless You, Mr Rosewater > Cat's Cradle > Slaughterhouse Five > Slapstick > Mother Night > Galapagos.

(I haven't read the rest yet :-P )
Quote by lookpizza
This band flips genres way too much, and they're always late to the party and playing ridiculously over saturated styles of music. I miss when they were a pop punk band.

i know seriously. theyre just writing whats popular now. the change genre as much as they change members
Last edited by -tempest- at Jun 26, 2010,
Quote by saxaxe
Breakfast of Champions > God Bless You, Mr Rosewater > Cat's Cradle > Slaughterhouse Five > Slapstick > Mother Night > Galapagos.

(I haven't read the rest yet :-P )

Whoa whoa whoa, I didn't think shit was gonna get that intense.

Also, i really liked galapagos.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by zezimathehero
Whoa whoa whoa, I didn't think shit was gonna get that intense.

Also, i really liked galapagos.

So did I. Just not as much as the others haha. I didn't include Man Without a Country or Welcome To the Monkey House, but those are two of my favorites.
I discovered these guys before The Burning came out. Right now I'm listening to their newest album, Safe Is Just A Shadow.
I'm not sure how to feel about it. I like it but at the same time I don't.

I dislike their fans.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by -tempest-
http://www.myspace.com/jeremyink this guy created this band, got kicked out, and now makes better music than at 8 of them or however many people are in that band now.

Hey! Some of those songs are the acoustic INK songs.. I always liked those best anyways.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
Hey! Some of those songs are the acoustic INK songs.. I always liked those best anyways.

yep thats jeremy's doing lol. he was the band.
I CONFESS I'M A MESS WHEN YOU LEAVE

Nostalgia tears man
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
this thread is now about jeremy schwarts. the simple act of giving up is awesome, as well as what i should've learned in study hall
Quote by JxD
Ice Nine > Ice Nine Kills

How could you say such a thing?? this is your band

Also, I read the title as nine inch nails

Anyways, I no longer hear music when I listen to bands like this...there's just nothing.
Last edited by technicolour at Sep 17, 2010,
Quote by -tempest-
this thread is now about jeremy schwarts. the simple act of giving up is awesome, as well as what i should've learned in study hall

What I really learned in study hall is by far their best song.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
What I really learned in study hall is by far their best song.

its pretty good, i think the simple act of giving up is the best one they got though. sex drugs and... sex
these guys are amazing live. Ive played plenty of shows with them and they have gotten really good. Cant wait for the next album