The first two are both just forehand volleys. The third is a cross-court backhand slice.

.. ahem.
404: Sig not found.
I think the technique you are reffering to is utter stupidity followed by a nice piece of idiocity.
The squeal you hear is the sound of you failing hard.
Hope that helped.

No really, do we have to listen to every song ever made to find out which one you mean?
Last edited by Waffleguy at Aug 20, 2009,
Sorry about that, wrote that late in the night and didn't remember to put the link. It's in the first post now.
Quote by hansome21
sounds like simple palm muting and yes its a pinch harmonic at 33 secs

Thanks alot, I can't seem to figure out how to palm mute and replicate that thing he did; however.
he is also using power chord slides... or just slides. So not every chord is picked, there are at least 3 slides I saw in there, that should make a huge difference in how it sounds coming out of your amp.
Quote by hansome21
he is also using power chord slides... or just slides. So not every chord is picked, there are at least 3 slides I saw in there, that should make a huge difference in how it sounds coming out of your amp.

Thanks alot, I'll try that out.
At all the points you mention, he is doing pinch harmonics- look at his picking hand move.

You play the string with your pick, but attack it hard and clip it with your thumb (the one holding your pick). If you do it in the right place it will produce a harmonic.