Living in Melbourne i've always been stuck trying to find good/cheap guitar parts.
I've been to small online retailers and local guitar shops of course but they always seem to have next to nothing available and are ridiculously overpriced.

Does anyone know where i can get good parts for a start i'm building?
Both online and local are cool.

TY in advance.
I love white guitars!
I just purchased my hardware from a company that came highly recommended. Check out his site at
www.Callahamguitars.com
I bought the Callaham Vintage S Bridge with the shortened Tremolo bar (64) not the Gilmour bar
I got the large package which included the tuning keys also.
I got a 3 ply pickguard with the aluminum back plate
I got a blend pot to take the place of one of my tone knobs. (Gives you two extra tones)
He sells all parts seperate also. When you visit his site read everything. He is a little higher than some places but the quality of work is great.
** I heard about him on the following site which I have bookmarked. A GREAT SITE **
www.Gilmourish.com
Last edited by JohnnyNash at Aug 20, 2009,
I will add, if you are looking to replace just basic parts for Strats or Tele's, then go to EBAY and look at a seller by the name of RELIABLEFENDER (The Stratosphere store) He buys overstock Strats and breaks them down and sells new and used parts. You can get some great deals here. I am building a Strat and bought a '62 reissue body from him and it is MINT. Very nice items. He is a long time seller with a very good rating
Quote by JohnnyNash
I just purchased my hardware from a company that came highly recommended. Check out his site at
www.Callahamguitars.com
I bought the Callaham Vintage S Bridge with the shortened Tremolo bar (64) not the Gilmour bar
I got the large package which included the tuning keys also.
I got a 3 ply pickguard with the aluminum back plate
I got a blend pot to take the place of one of my tone knobs. (Gives you two extra tones)
He sells all parts seperate also. When you visit his site read everything. He is a little higher than some places but the quality of work is great.
** I heard about him on the following site which I have bookmarked. A GREAT SITE **
www.Gilmourish.com

I don't believe they deliver to Australia.
But the stratospere sounds good.
I love white guitars!
Stratosphere delivers worldwide. Callaham states that International orders can send in for a price quote for shipping cost
Quote by random_B-RAD

+1

decent prices on a lot of things, I've bought a lot of stuff from them

Quote by Invader Jim
There are a whole hell of alot of links in the resource thread sticky for aus part suppliers.

+2