in light of the a levels results thread, i thought i might make one for the GCSE's.

so how does everyone think they have done, personally i think i've fuck ed up science and history

also good luck everyone

EDIT: in thread title i meant 27th
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
I'm off in to school to get my As's soon
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I'm sure I failed, did all 3 core sciences and 1st module of maths. I hate being in top set there's a day where our school is open, but they're open to anyone! That's a bit crap.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

The tooth of August.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I think i've done alright considering i had the worst time at school. I mean if I had tried harder I probably could have come out with all as/a*s but I didn't try cos I was in a shit mood most of the time, I don't think I've failed any subjects though and have got my 5 bs to go to college so I'll be happy

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
I think i did well, but failed geography as i hated it and was worsed 2 take it as an option by the skool
Gear:

Westone: Thunder 2
BOSS: Heavy Metal HM-2
Marlin: HML 10L
Peavey: Vypyr 30
I'm doing a few a year early, so I've got English Language, Maths and Additional Science coming up on the 27th.

I think I did alright.
I took my IT GCSE a year early (the whole year did) so that's the only one we get back. I'm not too worried cos i got the highest in the year on the mock and my coursework was okay, but I can't even do IT, its mainly cos you get the marks for knowing how to spell and stuff.

also, my results day is thursday 24th?

good luck everyone (:
Quote by MOODY17
I took my IT GCSE a year early (the whole year did) so that's the only one we get back. I'm not too worried cos i got the highest in the year on the mock and my coursework was okay, but I can't even do IT, its mainly cos you get the marks for knowing how to spell and stuff.

also, my results day is thursday 24th?

good luck everyone (:

27th, thursday 24th does not exist.

I only did French this year, got A* in the mock so hopefully will get it for the real thing. The whole year bar two or three are supposed to get A*s for it as the majority of the year takes it early. I'm still nervous though, I didn't revise for it.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles