i am looking to spend €300 on a new guitar to replace my broken and slightly rubbish encore gothic les paul. due to the fact that my guitar has been broken for over a year and i haven't been able to play i would say my ability is a beginer.
i am looking to play all types of rock, some metal and blues.
my current amp is a tenson scream 15 which i will replace in the not to distant future with either a roland cube 30x, peavey vyper 30 or a vox vt30.
from what research i have done i am interested by the epiphone g-400, epiphone les paul studio deluxe, vintage vs 6, vintage v100 and ibanez rg 321.
i would like to know which one would suit my style and i am open to suggestions, unfortuantly there are no decent guitar shops around where i live so i would have to buy the guitar online.
The guitars you mentioned are pretty good, but SG's? Les Pauls? RG's?

Very, very vague. Which do you like playing on most?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
There's a big difference between a LP and an RG.

+1 to Mr.DeadDuck , Pacifica 112v's are a very good beginner guitar.
For a versatile amp I'd definately suggest the Vypyr 30, I get screaming metals to nice cleans, and everything in between with it.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
I am liking the Yamaha suggestion- to be honest anything Strat like would be good for you- or anything with an H-S-S configuration
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL