Well today I was just looking through some of my dad's old stuff and I found something I recognized. It was this small box with an input and out jack, but not a footswitch, like a pedal, but you plugged it straight into the amp. Since the logo has been peeled off over the years I asked my dad if what brand it was. It checked with my suspicions.

What was it?

Not a pedal, but still an effect.

A 70's Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Haven't been able to try it, but a nice little find!

Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Last edited by Gabel at Aug 20, 2009,
so what's it do exactly?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Dude, that's awesome! Congrats! I'll bet it sounds nicer than the new ones, too.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
^ Well, you could probably find some nice germanium transistors in that old radio and build a kickass fuzz with it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.