Page 1 of 9
I just saw it 5 mins ago and........OMG it was sooooo awesome.....the lines were slick and well acted , the action was epic and it made so much tension that I almost fell out of my seat

6/5
Stars

So what did you guys think?
It's not out in the US till tomorrow >.> So, I've not seen it yet. However, it's "Bastards", not "Basterds"
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
Quote by HWFG1
It's not out in the US till tomorrow >.> So, I've not seen it yet. However, it's "Bastards", not "Basterds"

It is spelled 'Basterds' in the movie title.

I'm gonna see it tomorrow
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by HWFG1

The misspelling is done on purpose.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by HWFG1

lolno

Its Basterds. Its related to the film.
I haven't seen it yet, but I really want to. It looks awesome.

Quote by HWFG1
It's not out in the US till tomorrow >.> So, I've not seen it yet.
However, it's "Bastards", not "Basterds"

Wrong. It's a deliberate misspelling in the title.
Quote by HWFG1

WRONG, hes correct, its Inglourious Basterds
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by HWFG1

Misspelled on purpose.

And I want to see it, looks quite good actually
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
My friend insists this is not a comedy, although the impression I got from the preview told me differently...
i'm looking forward to it....should be great
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by Jehuty
How beautiful. Four people pointing out his mistake in ONE minute.

C-C-Combo breaker.

It looks like a black comedy to me...I could be very wrong however.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
The whole premise of the film is historically preposterous.

I wouldn't mind except for the fact that ignorant fools will watch it and think that's what really happened.

Braveheart is another example.

Also Tarantino is a massive ****.
I'm looking forward to it. Tarantino is a a genius.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
I really want to see this, but if it's not a comedy the trailer is super misleading.
Quote by Pagan-Pie

I wouldn't mind except for the fact that ignorant fools will watch it and think that's what really happened.

Film =/= documentary.
Just saw it about half an hour ago, it's great. Especially love the ending. Although of course it's in no way historically accurate, but still epic.
Quote by bassboy 999
Film =/= documentary.

Perhaps if you read the second sentence in my post you would get the point I was making.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Perhaps if you read the second sentence in my post you would get the point I was making.

My bad. My first post in over 6 months and I get owned.
Quote by Pagan-Pie

It's not worth getting banned over

btw it is sorta a comedy but ....not really mostly......well its Tarantino....he should have his own sub genre
I love the TV coverage the film's getting; they have to refer to it is "Tarantino's new film", "the new film", "this film" because it has a naughty naughty word. Or werd. Ololol.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Brad Pitt is awesome in it!
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by Jaymz_515
I love the TV coverage the film's getting; they have to refer to it is "Tarantino's new film", "the new film", "this film" because it has a naughty naughty word. Or werd. Ololol.

HAHA yeah its funny on the advert for it aswell where it just says Quentin Tarantino's "Inglorious" and then finishes
Anyone seen District 9 yet?
I've been told I have to see that film and Inglorious Basterds first chance I get.
Quote by bassboy 999
Anyone seen District 9 yet?
I've been told I have to see that film and Inglorious Basterds first chance I get.

Both films are fantastic see them both.Nao!!
On the London Underground they won't put "Bastards" on the advertisement, instead they put "The new film by Quentin Tarantino" - Not sure why because everywhere else in London has it normally... Look forward to seeing it.
Signed.
Quote by rockpwns92
HAHA yeah its funny on the advert for it aswell where it just says Quentin Tarantino's "Inglorious" and then finishes

They changed that now, I was glad when they did.
Quote by davrossss
Both films are fantastic see them both.Nao!!

You make a very convincing argument. Agreed
Quote by HWFG1
However, it's "Bastards", not "Basterds"

Quote by sebastian_96
Misspelled on purpose.

Quote by SmarterChild

Wrong. It's a deliberate misspelling in the title.

Quote by 666_Pounder
lolno. Its Basterds.

Quote by Guitar0player
The misspelling is done on purpose.

Quote by FloyDZeD
It is spelled 'Basterds' in the movie title.

RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Aug 20, 2009,
Lol! 20pp noob!

I have not seen it yet, will probably wait till it's on DVD
I liked that movie... and you can definitely tell it's a tarantino movie (don't know if it's a good thing or not ^^)

I loved "the jew hunter", great acting

btw, does anyone know the name of the guy that acted the nazi that get's killed by the baseball bat? I know his face but I'm not sure where i saw it (i think in taxi, but i'm not sure)
Last edited by Djaydjay at Aug 20, 2009,
anyone else notice the complete lack of consistency with the subtitles? they subtitled words like "oui" and "merci" as "yes" and "thank you" at times, but completely randomly they would just keep it as oui and merci. i don't get it.
Quote by davrossss
lol 2nd page and we have a penguin ....thats gotta be a record

In all fairness, the Penguin was needed lol
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Gmp
anyone else notice the complete lack of consistency with the subtitles? they subtitled words like "oui" and "merci" as "yes" and "thank you" at times, but completely randomly they would just keep it as oui and merci. i don't get it.

I never saw any good subtitles in a movie, but i have to agree that they were especially bad in that movie.
Many mistakes on the german and italian parts (i dont know about the french part, i saw the movie in french ^^)
Quote by JackalUK
Lol! 20pp noob!

I have not seen it yet, will probably wait till it's on DVD

I finally get what 20ppp is.

I am proud to say I am now a 40ppp man.