are these any good? because i see much more people using separate pedals.
i am pretty interested in vox tonelab st and korg
Originally Posted by Twist of fate
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

Originally Posted by DjBrandenburg
pedals are stupid
Ive got a Korg AX5G, i love it to be honest :P It's fantastic, i wouldnt mind getting a Boss GT10 or another pedal like that.

Single pedals sound better, but you can't beat the multi FX pedals
I have a Line 6 PODxt Live, and I recommend it for every style. It sounds great, it's very versatile, and it's easy to work with.
definately good if you're just starting out to find 'your sound' or if you play loads of different genres had a Korg ax1500g for years it was awesome
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...
dont they ruin natural sound of amp?
Originally Posted by Twist of fate
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

Originally Posted by DjBrandenburg
pedals are stupid
well when you have a **** amp (like i did for years) it helps, but all pedals affect the tone of your amp in some way even the true by-pass ones
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...
Quote by Regensgeliebte
are these any good? because i see much more people using separate pedals.
i am pretty interested in vox tonelab st and korg

To be honest the difference between a multi effects and a single effects pedal isn't that big, unless your a gear nerd or something.

For a low price I recommend the Boss ME-50, and if you want to spend a bit more get one of those Vox Valvetronix tonelab ones.