ok pit, so i'm the guy that sleeps till noon every day i possibly can. and that's been the case this whole summer but it's 6:44 and for some reason i can't sleep at all. i went to bed the same time i always have if not a little bit earlier and i woke up at six and i havent been able to go back to sleep. honestly i don't think i've ever woken up this early in the morning (on the weekends and during summer of course) and not been able to go back to sleep in my whole life. anybody have any idea why this happened?? im curious
Because you've messed up your sleep pattern.

I just this morning had to wake up at 7am after five hours of sleep to get myself back to a reasonable sleeping routine.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

There's alot of reasons, physiologically and psychologically it's difficult to narrow it down if you don't describe more elaborate.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's because you know you don't have a job and don't contribute to society, it's eating you up inside and you realise you're useless to the world!!
Quote by JackalUK
It's because you know you don't have a job and don't contribute to society, it's eating you up inside and you realise you're useless to the world!!

That was the case for me several weeks ago.
Sleeping pattern mate.. Hard thing to break too xD

During the summer I couldn't stand the heat, so I slept from 7am - 5pm every day, and was awake for the other hours, then when school came back, I had to switch back to being awake from 6am to 9pm D=

That was a bitch, but I was also stressed as **** because of Black Saturday, so yaknow.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
just be glad its summer for you. i did the exact same thing you did all summer and now i have to go to school in two hours and im tired as ****
Quote by metaldud536
That was the case for me several weeks ago.

Concrapulations, what horrid time sink did you end up getting?
Quote by JackalUK

i do have a job, but i work later in the day
Just take about 100 sleeping pills, that'll do the trick.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
In that case I was wrong it's not that causing it....did you recently put something up your anus? By accident of course....
Fap, it might help.
April is the cruellest month, breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain
Quote by JackalUK
Concrapulations, what horrid time sink did you end up getting?

Mon, wed, friday-sunday, 1pm till 9pm. Bitchy customers buying school uniforms at the last minute.
Quote by WExALLxSHINExON
didnt help....

That's impressive, he only said it a minute ago

But really, I HATE sleeping. Feels like such a waste of the day...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by WExALLxSHINExON
ok pit, so i'm the guy that sleeps till noon every day i possibly can. and that's been the case this whole summer but it's 6:44 and for some reason i can't sleep at all. i went to bed the same time i always have if not a little bit earlier and i woke up at six and i havent been able to go back to sleep. honestly i don't think i've ever woken up this early in the morning (on the weekends and during summer of course) and not been able to go back to sleep in my whole life. anybody have any idea why this happened?? im curious

you're answering your own question.
you're f*cking with your body clock, you need routine.

other than that stress, bad diet, ill health, lack of exercise - all lead to the darkside do they.
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Listen to all these people.

Summary:

Phychological - Read a book to take your mind off everything else

Physiological - Excercise to get tired and don't eat late.

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Quote by Run Erratic
you're answering your own question.
you're f*cking with your body clock, you need routine.

other than that stress, bad diet, ill health, lack of exercise - all lead to the darkside do they.

well when i say i went to sleep a little earlier i meant 30 minutes earlier at the most. does that really mess me up that bad?
Quote by WExALLxSHINExON
well when i say i went to sleep a little earlier i meant 30 minutes earlier at the most. does that really mess me up that bad?

Not really.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I normally go to bed around 3am, but I always get up at about 8-9am. I generally find that the more I do in the day, the later I sleep into the next morning, so try and do some exercise or read a book before going to bed.
Quote by WExALLxSHINExON

it can do, like i said, your body needs routine, if you let it slip a couple of times it'll chuck you out of rythm.

i was unlucky enuff to lose my job a couple of weeks ago but i still get up at 7am everyday (Mon-Fri anyway) and go to bed at 10.30pm cos i was an insomniac when i was younger until i started working, i had a very physical job so it tired me out and now i dont have that i need to keep in my sleeping pattern so i dont go back to not sleeping at all.
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Quote by Run Erratic
it can do, like i said, your body needs routine, if you let it slip a couple of times it'll chuck you out of rythm.

i was unlucky enuff to lose my job a couple of weeks ago but i still get up at 7am everyday (Mon-Fri anyway) and go to bed at 10.30pm cos i was an insomniac when i was younger until i started working, i had a very physical job so it tired me out and now i dont have that i need to keep in my sleeping pattern so i dont go back to not sleeping at all.

oh ok sorry bout the job
Quote by TheXBlackening
Fap, it might help.

This and do some sit ups or press ups or something. Works for me.