So, when I play a string, open or fretted, doesn't matter, I get this "kssshhh"-sound from the bridge. Sounds like there's something loose, but I can't find anything.
Does anyone here know how to fix it? It's just annoying. And the noise doesn't sound through the amp, so I'm the only one hearing it.
what guitar?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
what guitar?

Washburn V200 ProE.

"The V200 PRO-E features a solid body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, the acclaimed Buzz Feiten Tuning System TM, Grover® 18:1 tuners, Tune-O-Matic bridge"
It happens to me. Usually, I just slacken the string, wiggle it about in the saddle and it's gone. I think it's just the string getting caught in the saddle in an awkward way or something. It just got rid of the problem for me.

But yeah. Try that.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
OK, the saddles are rattling around, it happens. I can usually fix it by bending the retainer wire down.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
OK, the saddles are rattling around, it happens. I can usually fix it by bending the retainer wire down.

Bend the what? How?

See the wire above the intonation screws? it's not sitting right, I'll bet.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Aha! Thanks.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I had the same problem, it's what oneblackened said. it was a little bend out of place. When I restrung the guitar, I took it out and forced it into shape (carefully, thoguh).