I keep dreaming that I have big arguments with my friends. Then, in the dream, I wake up and can't decide if it was real or not. Then, in real life, I wake up and can't decide if it was real or not.

Last night I dreamt me and my mum kept getting chased by gangsters and they somehow kept finding me wherever I went. I was at a hospital, they found me, I started running through fields, they found me, through a scrapyard and so on.
I think there is a thread already about dreams, but nevertheless I've had a few strange ones recently.

The other night, I was dreaming that I was a passenger in my Dad's car, as he was driving. We were on the motorway, only some cars were coming at us, and had to dodge us. Eventually we hit a car, span and smashed into a barrier.

It all went black and then I saw this Devilish figure. I then woke up, thinking I was screaming, but with nothing coming out of my mouth.

signature
Quote by JackalUK
All of these so far mean you want to have sex with your mother

I'm sure mine means that I want to have sex with YOUR mother...

...again.
She told me it failed the first time because your **** kept getting hidden behind your pube
use the searchbar

*reported*
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join