Hi. Might anyone be able to share with me a MIDI file of Paramore's song Born For This? I wanted to make a drum cover

Thanks,
SlapJacks
Last edited by SlapJacks at Aug 20, 2009,
If only there were a site with a large collection of guitar pro tabs...
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by pHaKe
If only there were a site with a large collection of guitar pro tabs...

If only... it would be the answer to everyones (only this guy's) problems.
This thread reeks of fail
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
I disagree Necr0, I found the the first two users comments to be nearly lul inducing.
Quote by Necr0maniac
This thread reeks of fail

Thanks but the flaming isn't necessary. 'Member the rules? Yeah.

Anyway, Guitar pro isn't what I was looking for. I meant the actual song in a file format which I could manipulate the drums out of the mix. I'm just realizing how crazy that is. Forget it
Quote by SlapJacks

Anyway, Guitar pro isn't what I was looking for. I meant the actual song in a file format which I could manipulate the drums out of the mix. I'm just realizing how crazy that is. Forget it

you mean a guitar pro?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by SlapJacks

You mean like a guitar pro file, which allows allows you to export the drum tack as it's own MIDI file instead of having to go through and remove all of the other components separately?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
No. I meant the actual track released by Paramore. I'm not looking for a version made with digital instruments put together on a computer program.

P.S.: This post is not meant to sound condiscending
Quote by SlapJacks
No. I meant the actual track released by Paramore. I'm not looking for a version made with digital instruments put together on a computer program.

So you want the actual track as a midi file?

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
That does not exist.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Quote by SlapJacks

Let me break it down for you, Broseph Stalin:

MIDI is not an audio file format, but rather information telling whatever you're using what notes to play/what percussion to play. The Guitar Pro files on UG are the closest you're going to get, as they probably haven't released anything like what you're looking for.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by SlapJacks
... I'm just realizing how crazy that is. Forget it

I realized that I had been under the wrong impression pretty soon after I posted this thread. That is why I had said what is in the quote above this.

I do have one final question though, I've watched a couple drum covers on YouTube where the tracks playing in the background don't seem to have drums. How is that done or was I just hearing things (or NOT hearing things)?
Quote by SlapJacks
I realized that I had been under the wrong impression pretty soon after I posted this thread. That is why I had said what is in the quote above this.

I do have one final question though, I've watched a couple drum covers on YouTube where the tracks playing in the background don't seem to have drums. How is that done or was I just hearing things (or NOT hearing things)?

It's done by playing louder than the drums on the track.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I always find that when I'm playing the drums, if I'm in time, I don't hear the drums on the track because they're playing the exact same as me.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.