Soooooo, yesterday I took a little walk downtown and went at Steve's to buy some strings and patch chords...

What's in the bag:

Wait, you knew that already, but... there's something else

A box, what could be in it, I'm wondering, I heard Electro harmonix makes goood
pedals, it must written somewhere... There, I found it!

That's right mofos, it's the new memory boy from EHX
GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT delay is GREAT!
Two delays for teh lawls

Today, I'm starting a war, a war against the Carbon Copy Bandwagon, because this f*cker right here, just beats the living hell out of the Carbon copy.
Seriously, it just sounds better than my CC, the repetitions are so much clear and defined, on the CC they are just so mudy, some poeple may like that though
The modulations are awesome too, you can get some crazy over the top sounds, especially when you make that thing oscillate with the modulation on

But f*ck, I forgot to buy strings
Last edited by Sguit at Aug 20, 2009,
Sweeet, awesome pedal. You're lucky, I haven't been able to find one of these in any stores yet, only online.

HNPD
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
HNGD!

And yeah, the Carbon Copy sucks.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
bastard!!!

how much? im trying to decide between this or the memory toy when that comes out.

edit: oh yea, CLIPZ!
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by DeltaFunk
Sweeet, awesome pedal. You're lucky, I haven't been able to find one of these in any stores yet, only online.

HNPD

Yeah I was suprised when I saw it at the store, and everyone was talking about it here, so I gave it a shot, and fell in love with it, I bought especially for the modulations.
And it's only 107$ CAN, I don't know how much it is in the US, it must be like 90-100$
and yeah, clipz coming
jeeez great buy

WHEN WILL THIS COME TO EUROPE..godadammit ehx!
Nice collection, HNPD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
BUMP, clip is up on my profile, I tried to cover most of what the pedal can do, listen till end to hear how it oscillates
theres some pretty cool effects/modulations, now i cant decide if i want the memory toy or the memory boy, theres not too much of a difference, just a few extra controls on the boy.
Quote by illuminatiano

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by gnaraaron
theres some pretty cool effects/modulations, now i cant decide if i want the memory toy or the memory boy, theres not too much of a difference, just a few extra controls on the boy.

well, the toy has no conttrol over the modulation, so if you really want flexibity over that, then go for the Boy, if you just want a plain good delay, then go for the Toy
Quote by Sguit
well, the toy has no conttrol over the modulation, so if you really want flexibity over that, then go for the Boy, if you just want a plain good delay, then go for the Toy

thats what im trying to decide. i see the toy rivaling the carbon copy, the two are very similar, but the toy is loads cheaper, and i think sounds better, the modulation is more chorusy on the toy than the CC
Quote by illuminatiano

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by gnaraaron
thats what im trying to decide. i see the toy rivaling the carbon copy, the two are very similar, but the toy is loads cheaper, and i think sounds better, the modulation is more chorusy on the toy than the CC

The Boy is only 20$ more than the Toy, well worth it imo
Quote by hitl
WHEN WILL THIS COME TO EUROPE..godadammit ehx!

I bought my own this week. The store I bought it from received two pedals and I got the other one! Buy it as soon as you can, it's worth it. I've never used any other delay pedals and I'm only starting to learn to use this, but I can still get so many different sounds from it.
Hey was it the cute blond girl that helped you out at Steve's?

HNPD and next time get her number
Quote by Sguit
Today, I'm starting a war, a war against the Carbon Copy Bandwagon, because this f*cker right here, just beats the living hell out of the Carbon copy.
Seriously, it just sounds better than my CC, the repetitions are so much clear and defined, on the CC they are just so mudy, some poeple may like that though
The modulations are awesome too, you can get some crazy over the top sounds, especially when you make that thing oscillate with the modulation on

I've been saying the CC is bad since it came out. My guitar teacher's old Maxon delay broke and he got a CC to replace it temporarily based on some stuff he heard and it's just plain bad, especially considering that this is now out and retails for $50 less. But that Maxon delay is hands the best analog delay ever IMO. I even like it better than the DMM. I haven't played the Diamond Memory Lane yet but I can't imagine it sounding much better.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
HNPD! I agree, the CC isn't very good compared to most other things.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
HNPD. Memory boy ftw, good work.
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
HNPD!!
Beat-up EHX pedals are hawt.

HNPD!
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--