Hey my name is Marc and i hail from NEW YORK CITY.

I am trying to find other musicians who love thrash- New School or Old School its still thrash.

From Municipal Waste to Slayer to Sadus to Exodus, old metallica , Toxic holocaust ETC ETC...

I play guitar but we need another guitarist. From ages 18-25 lets try to keep it in. Girl or guy it doesnt matter. Just play fast!! If you played for a year then thats fine enough.

Uhm but you should know how to cover some cliche thrash songs like slayer etc etc.

We also need a singer/screamer/grunter. Someone who can grunt and do a high pitch scream and have awesome lyrics going on in there brain... It can be about partying!! Hard times, Politics, death etc etc. just someone who can make a story with lyrics.

Since this is mostly a guitar website im sure it would be hard to find a drummer.

So if you play drums fast then hit me up!! punk influence of course ;-).. ALOT of d-beat.

THE BASSIST!! finger picking or with an actual plectrum(first time calling it that ) its all good. just play fast and can make up some cool fills!!

DONT BE ELITE!! LOVE PUNK AND METAL IN GENERAL.. NO POSERS!!!

Thrash or die!!

Just Private message me or hit my email at MarcN420@rocketmail.com

Hopefully there are alot of thrash/metal heads coming here!!