So my Ibanez RG2EX1 has been thrown around quite a bit, and I never really did like it as my main guitar. Currently the body's chipped to pieces, the frets are wearing, and the fretboard is actually pulling away from the neck because it was dropped so hard once. It's not pulling too far, but it can get worse.

Before it fully breaks down, I think it's time for something new. I play worship and punk/alternative rock, and of course the essentials. My main influences are Slash and John Frusciante, so I'll probably be getting two guitars.

I've been looking at the Squier Classic Vibe 50's tele and the Agile AL-3100 in Cherry Sunburst. I'd replace the pickups in the Agile with Duncans, an SH-11 in the bridge and an SH-1 at the neck.

Budget is around $900 for TWO GUITARS. Keep in mind I don't need anything too fancy and my amp is already badass.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Just get one Schecter C-1 Classic. Really versatile, comes stock with SD pups, and looks badass.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by sw1ss023
Just get one Schecter C-1 Classic. Really versatile, comes stock with SD pups, and looks badass.

Played it. Wasn't really a fan.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410