hey ug, bit of an emergency here.
i tried out contacts today, and now im trying to remove them. i managed to get one out, but now im not sure whether the other is still in my eye or not. it may be displaced, but i cant tell. course, it may have also fallen out.

is there any way to tell whether its still in there or not? all i can say is that im getting absolutely no vision correction in that eye, though it feels that something may still be in there.

in that case, how do i find it?
Look in the mirror.

It won't have gone round to the back of your eye, don't worry. You'd be able to feel it.

If you can touch your iris without flinching, it's in there, lol.

Make sure your hands are clean when you're poking around.

They always fall out when you first try them, don't give up. It's probably on the floor somewhere.
You should be able to see it in a mirror. If not, touch your eye in various places. If you can barely feel your finger, it's touching your contact.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Put on your glasses and see if your vision is blurry or not? It probably fell out if you don't have any vision correction in that eye.

Look around your room and try to find it if you think it fell out.
if you can see, its in. it never goes to like the back of your eye. they will stick to anything so if you do it over a near a wall it might actually be stuck to the wall or a cabinet, mine have done that before
heres a question: if i have a contact in my eyes, should i be able to feel it if i rub it (as in rubbing my eyes, because currently it doesnt feel any different even after rubbing)?

right now, theres a possibility that it may have gone down the drain, so i cant really check... but my current results are basically

been rolling around for a while, it hasnt returned to its position assuming its actually there.

been pinching around, and i think theres no lens.

i think its not there anymore, but how about you pit?
Last edited by nirviathan at Aug 20, 2009,
You should be able to see a really faint ring around your iris in the mirror, if you can't, it's probably fallen out.
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Sounds like it fell out then.

My contacts have never fallen out before, even when I first got them. The only time they would is if I didn't put them in properly and then they would just fall out straight away.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

i guess it really fell out and got washed away or something, because i cant see anything in the mirror, every part i tried poking hurts, and theres still no vision correction, no matter how i roll it and twitch it.

it was a disposable lens, so there's no real loss in it getting washed away or anything.

thanks guys.
it might have folded up underneath your eyelid. roll your eyes around if you think it's still in there, it'll come out eventually and it could hurt.
Quote by strat335
it might have folded up underneath your eyelid. roll your eyes around if you think it's still in there, it'll come out eventually and it could hurt.

This happened to me once, I went to a doctor, they put some orange **** in my eye, lifted up my eye lids, and couldn't see it. Must have fallen out but I could still feel it for a few hours. (I think the feeling went away when I slept)

If you lift up your eye lids and can't see a scrunched up lens, then it's fallen out and you can just still feel it in there.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by Demonology
This happened to me once, I went to a doctor, they put some orange **** in my eye, lifted up my eye lids, and couldn't see it. Must have fallen out but I could still feel it for a few hours. (I think the feeling went away when I slept)

If you lift up your eye lids and can't see a scrunched up lens, then it's fallen out and you can just still feel it in there.

it's happened to me a couple different times, once during school in the middle of first period. when i thought I had gotten it out i discovered that it had ripped into two pieces and half of it was still in my eye
Quote by rigiddigits
Look in the mirror.

It won't have gone round to the back of your eye, don't worry. You'd be able to feel it.

If you can touch your iris without flinching, it's in there, lol.

Make sure your hands are clean when you're poking around.

They always fall out when you first try them, don't give up. It's probably on the floor somewhere.

I touch my iris and don't flinch anyways.

Hell, I didn't even flinch for like 5 seconds after trying to put my contacts in after handling fresh jalapenos....5 times in a row. Still never got those bitches in...
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!