A fuzz shootout.

Hello hello everybody. So, in my continued quest of overhauling my pedalboard, I've come to my next step: choosing a new fuzz (or two). However, with the massive amount of fuzzes out there, playing every one is unrealistic, so I come to you to ask advice.

I'm looking for two fuzzes:
one must be warm, traditional, and not necessarily versatile, but that's always a plus. I've owned the Way Huge Swollen Pickle, Russian Big Muff, Boss HM-2 (a fuzzy high-gain pedal), and Pro-Co Rat (again, fuzzy but not a true fuzz). None of these have really done it for me in what I'm looking for. In terms of tone, think Kevin Shields in MBV's "Sometimes" or typical Acid King stoner rock tone. Warm, relatively defined, and creamy.

The second fuzz can really be anything, as long as it's crazy and unique. Octave, self oscillation, whatever. I've been interested in the Dwarfcraft Great Destroyer and Devi Ever Rocket. What are some others that you would recommend? Anything not in the typical Big Muff vein will work.

Here are some fuzzes that I have been interested in. Any input is appreciated
Devi Ever Rocket
Dwarfcraft Great Destroyer or Shiva
ZVex Mastotron and Woolly Mammoth
Anything from Mid-Fi
Red Witch Fuzz God

Price is not really a concern.

Thanks a ton everyone!
Red Witch Fuzz God II. It sounds absolutely awesome.
Btw, "In Bruges" is a great film. Went to watch it on a rainy day, was the only one in the cinema.
WMD Geiger Counter (Not quite a fuzz but it sounds like one most of the time)
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Sweet guys, thanks for the suggestions.

I haven't heard the Earthquaker. I'll add it to my list of stuff to look into

So, the Red Witch is a good fuzz? Haven't played one but I've heard good things.

Yes, In Bruges is one of my fav movies ever
I've heard a lot of good things about the Fuzz God. i'd prob get one if i didn't already have so many gain pedals.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as walls keep shifting
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
^^ Youtube video up there.

Also, im "acquiring" In Bruges right now to see what the fuzz is all about.

(cwhatididthar?)
Sorry for the double post, but I remember that I've heard people talking about Barber fuzz pedals. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Also, the Mellowtone Wolf Computer seems interesting. As does the Fuzzhugger Ab-Synth.

Any input is appreciated. Cheers
JMI First Fuzz
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
i might actually sell my mxr and fuzz factory and get the fuzz god in a few weeks
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as walls keep shifting
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
Quote by I-Shot-Jr