I have been buying and selling on ebay for almost 9 years now and have received only ONE negative feedback in that time up until now.

I sold a Celestion speaker last month. He paid for it, I shipped it out on 7/29. Then, I don't hear anything from him for TWO FULL WEEKS. then, two weeks later, he emails me and says, "hey, I just got around to taking the speaker out of the box and there is a dent in the frame of the speaker". he emails me a picture and there is a BIG dent in the frame. a dent that was NOT there when I shipped it. a dent that is NOT in the photo in my listing on ebay. I ask him if there was in damage to the box. he says there was none. He did not pay for any insurance anyway. and my listing says no returns, even though I probably WOULD have refunded if he had contacted me in a timely manner and the damage was something that was not suspicious. It's pretty clear here that he either damaged the speaker accidently, didn't like the speaker and decided to damage it for a refund, or is either trying to do a switch-a-roo.....my speaker for a bad speaker. and he waits TWO WEEKS to make any kind of contact with me. so I tell him there's nothing I can do. I'm as nice as I can be to him. I didn't call him a liar or anything even though it's very clear that he's lying or running some type of scam.

so today, he has left a negative feedback. and of course, Ebay now has the bright idea that sellers can no longer leave negative feedback for buyers. so I basically have no recourse whatsoever. it's bs.
ebay=Bob's Stuff?
edit:*reads op*
Utah's Token Black Guy
Last edited by codyadamscea at Aug 20, 2009,
Ebay isn't really BS then it's just some people who ruin it.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
i've been jerked a lot of times on ebay. this one time i bought a $30 anime dvd set and i never got it. i'd keep emailing the person who sold it to me and they kept saying that it had already been shipped.
My dad has used eBay for a few years and has started to get annoyed with it lately. For instance, you could just stick an item on with a starting price of 99p and a high reserve so you wouldn't have to pay a fee for listing it. Now they've started charging which ticked him off. That's not the only thing but it's the main one that sticks out in my mind.
So ebay have done nothing wrong ... and you don't like them.

Interesting.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
So ebay have done nothing wrong ... and you don't like them.

Interesting.

actually, ebay HAS done something wrong. did you even read what I wrote???? Ebay no longer allows SELLERS to leave negative feedback for BUYERS. so this scam artist can leave a negative feedback for me and I have NO response. If I could've left him a negative feedback, he wouldn't have been so fast to leave me one because I would've had some type of response.
Cool story, bro.

Srsly though, rants make poor threads. Just don't. Blog it if you like.

Thanks
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Pontius2000
actually, ebay HAS done something wrong. did you even read what I wrote???? Ebay no longer allows SELLERS to leave negative feedback for BUYERS. so this scam artist can leave a negative feedback for me and I have NO response. If I could've left him a negative feedback, he wouldn't have been so fast to leave me one because I would've had some type of response.

Yes I read what you wrote.

Ebay has done nothing wrong, they made a choice that you didn't like, and someone else chose to abuse it.

Ebay are not at fault here.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
It's a shame when you come on these boards to post something and half the responses you get are from 14 year old jack offs. there should be some kind of warning on the front page that this site isn't for anyone but spam posters.