ok guys

My little sisters friend (10) came in my room and asked me if she could go on my PC,
i refuesed and said she should use my sisters (her friend) plaptop, so she started to hit random keys on my keyboard, i told her to stop, after ignoring me and carring on , i had to pick the little rat up and chuck her out my room,

i went back to my PC , and ohh ****.... my sound isnt working, i checked connection of the speakers, they were fine so i clicked on the sound icon on the bottom right hand side of the screen it it came up with a message saying that there wasnt a mixer or something then the icon went away.. i was like .. UHH ****

then after this, i went to the control panel, to the sounds and audio device... and ..
it says
No Audio Device

what do i do pit , you computer wiz kid guys...

Thanks
Kakos
Last edited by kakos at Aug 20, 2009,
Have you tried restrarting?

After that; If it still doesn't work, use PCrestore

if THAT doesn't work, reinstall the audio drivers from your audiocard's website.

EDIT: She could have just disabled it; Control panel>Sound and audio devices>audio tab, than change the boxes into your old soundcard.
EDIT AGAIN.. Ignore that^
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Aug 20, 2009,
Quote by Silent Murder
Have you tried restrarting?

After that; If it still doesn't work, use PCrestore

if THAT doesn't work, reinstall the audio drivers from your audiocard's website.

EDIT: She could have just disabled it; Control panel>Sound and audio devices>audio tab, than change the boxes into your old soundcard.
EDIT AGAIN.. Ignore that^

ill try it
yah re install drivers. But restart it first.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
... restarted ... it worked... why didnt i think of that first.... probly the panic ... UHH ****KK MY PC's not working FUUUCKKK

THANKS GUYS