I am looking to get a Ibanez from them and apparently they over a free 3 year warranty because they are authorised Ibanez dealers, i was just wondering if anyone here has delt with them before?

Thanks in advance.
Legend.
Hey dude,

I live in the UK aswell.

I'm pretty sure these guys are fo' real.

If you are un certain give them a ring.

Hope all goes good.
the distibution address tallies with the one given on the website so they are a authorised dealer...

my original statement i was referring to why is it important to you to use a website
Just because they have the cheapest price i can see but i do intend phoning a few shops up thats why i said thank you!
Legend.
Quote by Lord_Westwood
Just because they have the cheapest price i can see but i do intend phoning a few shops up thats why i said thank you!

not necessarily

in my experience a shop that has a guitar on it`s shelf will do it`s best to try and get a guitar off the shelf and out of the shop (business 101) therefore they will try to price match or sweeten the deal by offering freebies from there loss leader stock (cables, straps etc) and buying in store means that if it`s a quality store your guitar wil have it`s setup checked*

and most couriers do not understand the term fragile written in big red letters.

*never believe anybody who sells a guitar with the words"all are guitars are checked and setup prior to shipping"
if your guitar arrives in it`s sealed box wrapped around a case and 2 clear plastic bags(the way it leaves ibanez) it`s never been checked since leaving the factory.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
not necessarily

in my experience a shop that has a guitar on it`s shelf will do it`s best to try and get a guitar off the shelf and out of the shop (business 101) therefore they will try to price match or sweeten the deal by offering freebies from there loss leader stock (cables, straps etc) and buying in store means that if it`s a quality store your guitar wil have it`s setup checked*

and most couriers do not understand the term fragile written in big red letters.

*never believe anybody who sells a guitar with the words"all are guitars are checked and setup prior to shipping"
if your guitar arrives in it`s sealed box wrapped around a case and 2 clear plastic bags(the way it leaves ibanez) it`s never been checked since leaving the factory.

The only way your going to know if a guitar has been setup prior to delivery is by playing it, lots of retailers ship guitars in the same packaging they arrived in from the distributors.. the saving on packaging costs is huge.

And anyway.. there is always the chance the instrument set-up can move slightly in transit.
Their prices are lower but their service is poor. Problems with refunds (bought guitar), faulty items (guitar), wrong items (gig bag)... Use trusted sellers