What Should I Buy ESP LTD MH-1000 or EC-1000?
I recently got money and i dont care the cost just want to know which one is overall better.
Hi,

You will get a better answer in the Electric Guitar Forum Although, if you are in anyway familiar with a guitar, you should ideally go try them both out first. That way you will know which suits you best.

The new member forum (here) is used for member introductions and user questions about the site. Remember that! and be sure to read all the stickies in any forum you go to, as well as the rules, to make sure you know the ins and outs of each forum

Welcome to UG

before it gets closed though, if you have absolutely NO chance to try them , i'd say the MH-1000 has a slightly nicer neck, but that's opinion based.
Last edited by Vitor_vdp at Aug 20, 2009,
Which EC-1000 do you want? The one with EMGs or the one with Seymour Duncan JB/59s?
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
i do but the real thing is im considering trading it thats why i said i didnt care about money hahahaha
but i have a feeling its an older model cause i bought it off ebay and the ltd letters look different
Quote by jimmy_neutron
Hi,

You will get a better answer in the Electric Guitar Forum Although, if you are in anyway familiar with a guitar, you should ideally go try them both out first. That way you will know which suits you best.

The new member forum (here) is used for member introductions and user questions about the site. Remember that! and be sure to read all the stickies in any forum you go to, as well as the rules, to make sure you know the ins and outs of each forum

Welcome to UG

This about covers it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.