I already have the Jeff Loomis dvd and it is amazing! I was wondering what other good ones there were. I know alexi laiho has one and i think I saw Job For A cowboy and Chimaira at my local shop. But im more interested in soloing unless its REALLY that good. Im pretty good so dont think i can even alternate pick or anything lol. I can do 5 string sweeps pretty well but im still a newb at soloing. Anyone have any suggestions?
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
ive got the alexi level one dvd, but it doesnt really teach you much, it just tells you how to play his songs, but it does come with a booklet full of useful information about scales and whatnot
crypticslaughtr wrote:
WOOT WOOT HIT THE LIGHTS!!! I LOVE MEGADETH!!!!11111

I pay for my music
There are some guys that just play fast and i don't like it, so my suggestion is a brazillian guitar player (yes, i'm brazilian too) called Kiko Loureiro i really like the way he plays, he's fast but there is something more.
Laura: Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Sam: Samick Stratocaster Copy (first guitar)
----
Marshall MG250DFX
----
Boss SD-1
Onerr Super Distortion
Last edited by juniorlbj at Aug 20, 2009,
Paul Gilbert: Intense Rock
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Paul Gilbert - intense rockis great I like terrible guitar trip a lot better though, also got get out of my yard dvd which is good

Alexi Laiho - vol 1 & 2 I have and they are great if you want to learn some CoB, but not really much other usefull info from those two

I heard the Marc Rizzo one is good, if you are to that level of playing
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by Vitor_vdp
hi junior, im brazilian too, beleza ? and i also have that kiko dvd, wish we could talk portuguese on the forums

Yeah, see on the bright side, our english won't get rusty.

Kiko and Edu Ardanuy are amazing! When i was starting, i didn't like theses guys... now I see how awesome they are.
Laura: Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Sam: Samick Stratocaster Copy (first guitar)
----
Marshall MG250DFX
----
Boss SD-1
Onerr Super Distortion