I am new here, so anyone help me out?

So...simply put, I need a Dimebag Tone formy Boss GT-8...yes, I know, "The GT-10 is better", well, a lot of people would counter-act that statement, but it doesn't matter...
I have seen some...well actually one, and it sucked, sounded nothing like it.
The closest thing I have seen to Dime's sound, is Dimebag's ACTUAL rig, or the semi-new "Dime" amps.
All I do is just put on the preamp to "metal", scoop the mids, bass at 80% etc, Treble 100% and Presence half way, and the(...well...lets just call it the "stompbox category at the bottom",), off...
If not Dimebag tone, then atleast a good metal tone.

Oh!!!, and to clear up any amp I am using, I am using a discontinued "Yorkville 50KW Power Wedge", using the efx loop/4 cable method...(for those of you that don't know, thats just basically putting the Yorkville preamp AFTER the boss, making the Yorkville preamp into the boss, and using the poswer of the Yorkville to power the boss, and go into the speaker)...so basically, just the Boss and the Speaker.

I have a dime guitar, etc, so any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

P.S. No, I am not going to go to google, or anyother site, because I can GUARANTEE I have been to it, thanks.
The Dime guitar won't help you too much unless you BL's in it. If you have an EQ on the amp then boost your mids and cut the treble and bass and leave your pedal scooped.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Bonjour!

Le dixième de dollar est connu pour avoir très trebly, tonalité razor-sharp. Pour réaliser ceci, you' ; de ll le besoin certainement quelque chose différente quand elle vient à votre ampère. Mon expérience avec des pédales de multi-effets a été moins que bonne, et je constate que la modélisation est toujours mauvaise. Cependant, si vous étiez placé sur garder votre amplificateur, je proposerais qu'amplifiant le triple sur vos effets pédalent, peut-être lui donnant un peu plus de mi-portée, et alors probablement coupant la basse.

Que dit, Dimebag a une tonalité notoirement difficile à émuler probablement, ainsi vous n'obtiendra pas trop étroit.

Bonne chance !
No **** sherlok, I know the Dime guitar won't help. Actually, you are wrong, you need "dimebuckers" by serymour duncan, and i only put the guitar because people ask me that when I ask the question that I posted, and I get tired of it. And, you must be retarted because the EQ does **** all, I tried it, I already have a better tone then that, and its still not even close, and you clearly no nothing about his tone.
Ha, ya, je sais tout cela ... (désolé si je suis comme une queue de sondage, lorsque je suis présent, ce n'est pas à vous, son dernier post sur mon cas comme littéralement 6 personnes et a commenté le seul qu'ils ont donné le ton ADIVE moi a été "vous êtes un idiot" et "ne pas vous".
Mais oui, je sais qu'il est difficile à obtenir, thats pourquoi j'ai demandé, lol, et oui, j'ai essayé ... Il semble impossible, lol.

Merci Bref.
Quote by Dime-o-awesome
No **** sherlok, I know the Dime guitar won't help. Actually, you are wrong, you need "dimebuckers" by serymour duncan, and i only put the guitar because people ask me that when I ask the question that I posted, and I get tired of it. And, you must be retarted because the EQ does **** all, I tried it, I already have a better tone then that, and its still not even close, and you clearly no nothing about his tone.

Irony much?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com