Maybe Some of you will think I'm stupid maybe, but we don't have a bass guitar and we need one.. Is it possible to tune a regular six string guitar down very low to sound like a bass?
You would need extremely thick strings to use the same range.

You could just get an octaver pedal, or not even have a bass part. Go White Stripes.
It's possible but definitely not advised, both for the sake of the amp and the guitar. If you do actually want to do it you WILL need a string change.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
get a 100 euro bass guitar and ur fine
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
That wont work- as far as I know, guitar pickups dont register sound below a low F.

What you'll want is an octave pedal. As far as that goes, im afraid ill be no help.
Ive heard of standard 25.5 scale guitars being tuned down to low Bb in the bass octave, is possible, sounds fun, sounds crap.

By all means try it for interesting possibilities but in your case getting a crappy bass would be more convenient and better
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Find a friend that can play bass, simples

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Your guitar would suffer if you put bass strings on it and played it. It wouldn't sound right either.