Any ideas on what to do? It's a weekday, but school isn't on because it's a teachers only day. I'm usually happy to stay inside all day, playing guitar, doing homework, and sometimes go out with riends to the movies. But now, i'm bored as hell.... My little sister is at school, my older one is out, and my parents are at work. I looked outsaide this morning and the sea looked so nice and blue, and it's warm outside, but there is NOTHING to do.I have my paper run later, and maybe i'll go for a bike ride, but apaert from that, today is going to be so boring.
Any suggestions on what to do today? Any suggestions are welcome, I just want to get out of the house, outside, somewhere......
Go for a swim in the sea.

Of the innocent.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by GoldfishMoon
the sea looked so nice and blue

Go jump in it?
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde

You should do what this otter is doing.

Smoke pot.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Water isn't for swimming, and it's the middle of winter. Weather in New Zealand is odd. It's sunny, but medium temperature, but the water would be freezing.
I dunno drugs, Amphetamin+Triathlon =WIN??!?!?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
make a huge man entirely out of misshapen coke cans that are exactly 34cm tall.
god loves the working man. unfortunately, that puts me in deep crap.

you sir, may c*m blood, but i sh*t diamonds, guess which is more painful. especially after curry.

+ =
When I read the title I thought TS was in prison. I suppose that's what watching The Wire everyday does to your association with words.

Go for a walk in the woods - if you have some nearby - always clears me up when I'm stuck at home.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Insiiiiiiiiiiiide, always try to get back insiiiiiiiiiiide, but it's so hard to, penetrate pig thick skiiiiiiin

Oh, and make cool **** out of everyday items.
Quote by freddaahh
When I read the title I thought TS was in prison. I suppose that's what watching The Wire everyday does to your association with words.

Go for a walk in the woods - if you have some nearby - always clears me up when I'm stuck at home.

I'm confused by The Wire, the telly says their on episode 1/10.

What series have been on already?
Quote by TEK34
Wait, you're in NZ?

Go bungee juping, we all know you all have your personal bungee cords.

That is true. I'll bring my pet sheep along with me while listening to Flight of The Conchords.
Jump into an ocean of fail.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by freddaahh

Hahaha, thanks, that's perfect. I totally forgot, down by the beach (Nothing like having a beach 5 minutes walk away from your house, and the city less then 20 minutes drive, you can't swim there though.....(The beach, that is)) there are a bunch of walking trails that go along the beach and a forest. I just hope I don't get lost.....
I'll download some new songs (Don't worry, I buy 90% of my music) do my paper run, then go for a walk down there. And i'll make sure to bring my parachute and kayaking gear.
New Zealand you say?
This:

Quote by GoldfishMoon
kayaking gear

…you lucky bastard.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Quote by Skaliveson
There's this great thing known as 'sports'. Get some friends and play Frisbee or soccer or football or something.

I'm not that into sports. I used to play a lot, and I would love a game of soccer right now, but I only have one friend the lives nearby enough to walk to my house, and he is the single one that would probably not want to play.
Quote by Nexium
I dunno drugs, Amphetamin+Triathlon =WIN??!?!?

YEEESSSS
+1
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by ZAxel
New Zealand you say?
This:

…you lucky bastard.

The kayaking gear was a joke, but every year when we drive up north (Seriously, you can cover half the north island in 5 hours, thats a quarter of the country) we stay at a holiday home which has a couple of kayaks which you can use. It's awesome, we go for hours everday, didn't go last year though..... and that pic you posted, the place where you do that is hours away, i've never actually gone......