My and friend and i are trying to get a band started. Right now its him on guitar and myself on bass. Major influences are Three Days Grace, System of a Down, Alice in Chains, and AC DC. Just to get something started we just need a drummer, but hope to pick up a vocalist and another guitarist. We are located in PA. Check out our myspace page, www.myspace.com/thesoundofexile and if you think you can do it or have any questions, dont hesitate to send me a message.

Crazyeyes135
yo where in PA?? i play guitar my influences are more puk like green day blink but i know a couple 3 days grace and SOTD.. yea but ill do anything
i live in the Berks/Lancaster County region of PA, i would say about an hour or so out of Philly
ehh thats alittle bit of a hike but yea i probably can.. how old im 16 kinda short on gear i got an amp bigg enough to practice but not play out im savein up im almost there
age really doesnt matter i think. Its all about if you can/want to, i will talk to the other guy and see what he thinks, and i also need to buy another cable, mine keeps cutting out
ok sounds good dude... yo just email me it would be easyer...guitarbaseball93@aim.com