Page 1 of 664

Told You We'd Be Back
Alright everyone, you know how this works, it's the Hugging Thread. Now I checked with Carmel to see if this could happen and she gave me the okay on one condition. NO SPAM. No having meaningless conversations, this is the hugging thread and people come here for comfort and advice, that's the most important thing. Now I'll be patrolling the thread and if I see any spam I won't hesitate to report it just so we can keep this thread open, so play nice okay?

But Sam, What is the Hugging Thread For?
The Hugging thread for those of you that don't know is a thread where people with problems or issues that they want to talk to someone about go and just bear it all. Now if you're not bearing it all, you're here to help, give some advice if you can, and just let the user know that you're there for them. I've seen this thread work miracles for people so be caring, help if you can, and just make sure this thread stays open as it's an important fixture for the Pit.

Alright, who needs a hug?

My MSN addy is dontaskmeimnotadoctor@gmail.com if you need to talk to anyone, I'm not exactly on all the time, but I'll try and be on more. So drop me a line if you really need to talk okay? Cheers.
Last edited by wizards? at Aug 28, 2009,
Yay! I was hoping this would come back. I've only ever lurked, but I've been a Relationship Thread regular for a couple of years and hopefully I'll be able to halp here too from time to time.

coooool

Ima keep up to date on this one

On topic: I have been failing some of my repeat exams this august Gonnahave to redo the year and i still havent told my parents....
Quote by rigiddigits
Yay! I was hoping this would come back. I've only ever lurked, but I've been a Relationship Thread regular for a couple of years and hopefully I'll be able to halp here too from time to time.

You're a real giver

Nice to see this thread back, hopefully it will be less spam and more inconsistent amateur psychology helping posts.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by jimmy_neutron
coooool

Ima keep up to date on this one

On topic: I have been failing some of my repeat exams this august Gonnahave to redo the year and i still havent told my parents....

I kind of know how that is, nobody ever wants to tell their parents that they've failed. It's one of those scary things that always end up happening. As a smart man used to say, just study harder and ace it next time. (Yes that was the dad from Boy Meets World...)

Quote by Kensai
You're a real giver

Nice to see this thread back, hopefully it will be less spam and more inconsistent amateur psychology helping posts.

Hopefully, I'll be on the lookout for spam, because I want this thread to stay alive.

So I guess cut the chatter unless someone has something they'd like advice on.
Last edited by wizards? at Aug 20, 2009,
Quote by wizards?
I kind of know how that is, nobody ever wants to tell their parents that they've failed. It's one of those scary things that always end up happening. As a smart man used to say, just study harder and ace it next time. (Yes that was the dad from Boy Meets World...)

Its not the failing that im worried about so much, its the cost of repeating...... i havent gotten my results yeat, but i know i have definitely failed one subject, which will cost about 800 to repeat. another which is borderline pass/fail, will bump that up to 1800 :S

Like i will pay it, obviously, but if the bank wont give me a loan, then im gonna have to go to them
Yes. It's back.

I'm not giving it much hope though.
Once ti gets too spammy, I'll be leaving again.

s for all.
Quote by stepco12345
Yes. It's back.

I'm not giving it much hope though.
Once ti gets too spammy, I'll be leaving again.

s for all.

Then don't spam it up. If you've got a problem, talk, if you want to help Jimmy who's the only person who's talking at the moment, then do so. If not we'll just not post. That's all.

That wasn't meant to be mean...
It's back yay! Less spam this time though.

Right.. anyone got any problems?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I got my fair share of problems, but I don't wanna explain them because it just gets me down to think about them.

I could do with a hug though
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I'm super excited for the return of the HT!
I've been doing alright lately, but, I've never forgotten about it, and always wanted it to come back! ah!

Also, good luck hugs, as i'm trying to .. make my leash a little longer with my parents.
call me Shelby

I hereby solemnly swear to not spammify HT Mk.III. This needs to exist. *stickied*

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Pernell
My birthday was August 8

i got drunk by myself. It was my first birthday that i've ever spent alone.

How come you were on your own?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Where am I going to have a nice simple conversation with people on UG now?

Anyways glad this thread is back I'll try and help where i can and I hope everyone returns the favour

My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Well I guess I'll be the first real need for a hug...

I saw one of my exes a few weeks ago, and she's so different. She's way too skinny now (she was never fat, she just wasn't twiglike like she is right now) She's pale as pale can be, and she just doesn't look the same. I've done everything I can to try and get her number and talk to her and I just can't seem to get it. I'm worried sick about her because she's had problems in the past that have gotten pretty bad and I'm just hoping she isn't as bad off as she has been.

I need to see this girl, or somehow talk to her but I just have no way of doing it. She doesn't answer her email, I don't know anyone with her number anymore, and I can't just run to her house and ask her how she's doing...

This is all my fault too, I was the one that made her leave school and I really think that all the stress from that made her go into this state. What the fuck do I do? I can't stop thinking about her, hoping there's some way I can help.
Is she on a social networking site that you are also on? You can start there. Oh, and you aren't prefacing it with "I'm worried about you," are you? That's an immediate put-off, especially if your fears are true.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

IT'S BACK
hugs all around
EDIT sorry if the above is spam just make this post non spam so here we go:
school is starting up soon and it's making me kind of depressed so where my hugz???
Last edited by Ponyexpress at Aug 20, 2009,
Quote by SteveHouse
Is she on a social networking site that you are also on? You can start there. Oh, and you aren't prefacing it with "I'm worried about you," are you? That's an immediate put-off, especially if your fears are true.

She isn't on social networking, she's very introverted. And no, it's more of an "I'm wondering about you and how you've been and maybe we can catch up" type of thing, but I am damn worried about her.

Quote by Ponyexpress
IT'S BACK
hugs all around

And folks, this is something that needs to stop, it's spam and we need to have no spam in this thread to keep it alive.
Last edited by wizards? at Aug 20, 2009,
I dont feel like lurking either. i could use a hug but i hate my problem.

They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
Quote by wizards?
She isn't on social networking, she's very introverted. And no, it's more of an "I'm wondering about you and how you've been and maybe we can catch up" type of thing, but I am damn worried about her.

I'm trying to come up with another way to reach her, but I'm coming up empty

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by wizards?
Well I guess I'll be the first real need for a hug...

I saw one of my exes a few weeks ago, and she's so different. She's way too skinny now (she was never fat, she just wasn't twiglike like she is right now) She's pale as pale can be, and she just doesn't look the same. I've done everything I can to try and get her number and talk to her and I just can't seem to get it. I'm worried sick about her because she's had problems in the past that have gotten pretty bad and I'm just hoping she isn't as bad off as she has been.

I need to see this girl, or somehow talk to her but I just have no way of doing it. She doesn't answer her email, I don't know anyone with her number anymore, and I can't just run to her house and ask her how she's doing...

This is all my fault too, I was the one that made her leave school and I really think that all the stress from that made her go into this state. What the fuck do I do? I can't stop thinking about her, hoping there's some way I can help.

Perhaps you could just try to 'accidentally' bump into her again and ask her what's up, just be casual and then start slowly working things like, "You're a little paler" into the conversation. I don't know man that's all I got
Quote by SteveHouse
I'm trying to come up with another way to reach her, but I'm coming up empty

I think I still know where she lives, unless she moved out, would it be too creepy to put something in her mailbox? I just don't want to seem like I'm stalking her, I just want to catch up.
Quote by wizards?
I think I still know where she lives, unless she moved out, would it be too creepy to put something in her mailbox? I just don't want to seem like I'm stalking her, I just want to catch up.

I can't answer that because I don't know her. Depending on the person it might be really thoughtful or really terrifying.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Long time no speak
In response to your dilemma I suppose you could leave a note, with some form of contact details there and if she wants to hear what you have to say then she'll let you know I guess?

Glad to see the thread's up and running again, as long as it's all smooooth.

*huggly snuggles like a bug in a rugglies* for anyone who's around. I'm off to attempt to sleep now. Hooray bad sleeping patterns. Wish me luck.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by SteveHouse
I can't answer that because I don't know her. Depending on the person it might be really thoughtful or really terrifying.

Well when we were dating she did a lot of that kind of stuff, she left notes on my car before I left for home, she always wrote really corny notes, but they were amazing. I think I might mail her something.
Quote by hawttieblonde69
I'm so happy this is back! God I've missed the hugging thread!!! So... I need hugs, I just learned I have a sexual disorder and it's making me feel like shit about myself.

A sexual disorder?

If you think she'll take it the right way, wiz, go for it
Quote by hawttieblonde69
I'm so happy this is back! God I've missed the hugging thread!!! So... I need hugs, I just learned I have a sexual disorder and it's making me feel like shit about myself.

How much can you say about it? Because if it's something beyond your control (as most sexual disorders are), you have no reason to feel bad about yourself.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by hawttieblonde69

I'd say do tell, but that's a little awkward. If you want to talk about it though we're all ears. And I've had some sexual problems before, it really sucks when it just doesn't work down there.
Not to double-post (I hope somebody beats me), but I wish you'd edit the OP with people who are willing to help through instant messaging or PMs. I'm one of them.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
If you think she'll take it the right way, wiz, go for it

How much can you say about it? Because if it's something beyond your control (as most sexual disorders are), you have no reason to feel bad about yourself.

It's called vaginismus. It's basically a pain disorder. linky It's completely out of my control, I can just work to fix it, but it still really upsets me. Like, Idk, I know sex isn't the most important thing, but it makes me feel bad that it might be years before I can share a normal sexual experience with someone without saying "Ow, we have to stop, I just can't handle the pain."
Quote by hawttieblonde69
It's called vaginismus. It's basically a pain disorder. linky It's completely out of my control, I can just work to fix it, but it still really upsets me. Like, Idk, I know sex isn't the most important thing, but it makes me feel bad that it might be years before I can share a normal sexual experience with someone without saying "Ow, we have to stop, I just can't handle the pain."

You know what, if you meet the right person, they won't care about it. They'll accept it along with every other part of you. And it can go away right? Just don't worry about it, if you meet someone who really cares about you, they'll accept it. And don't feel bad, it's not like it's your fault or anything, it's out of your control so I guess let it be.
Quote by hawttieblonde69
*vaginismus*

Sweet, I learned something new today.

That really sucks, seriously. Any known causes (or is that too personal)?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa