I've been writing some more, and I've started up a new band! "Belter" is for that band, and I've been programming in some keyboards for this new one, some check that out!

I'm still in The Dawn Acoma too, and "Sprite" is for them! Check it out
Both songs on my profile!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Hey man, I really liked Belter....I wasn't sure about the guitar tone but as we all know tone is subjective, it wasn't bad, just not my thing.

The only other major criticism I had was as an instrumental, parts of it dragged a bit. In particular I felt that the breakdown like bit that's going on at around 1:50 was just too long, so I think you should cut that down. Unless you were intending on adding vocals, then it's not really an issue as that would spice it up and keep it interesting.
Guitars: PRS Custom 24, PRS EG3, PRS Santana SE, PRS Tremonti SE, ESP-LTD M-200FM

Acoustics: Maton EM225C, Washburn WD-42S, Ovation Tangent

Amps: Peavey 5150 Mk 1, Randall V2, Marshall JCM2000 DSL100

Cab: Framus FR212
Thanks man, glad you like it! We're definately adding vocals, and I know what you mean it does seem to drag along alot on it's own, but when we spice it up with vocals it'll be nicer and less boring.

And I hate the tone too, I lost my amp a bout a year ago and never got it back so I'm just going through Behringer pedals into the computer's soundcard, I usually leave that as a note in the OP but I forgot to haha

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
lol fair enough....how the hell do you lose an amp?

And yeah I know what it's like using Behringer (I had the V-Ampire head...it wasn't great)
Guitars: PRS Custom 24, PRS EG3, PRS Santana SE, PRS Tremonti SE, ESP-LTD M-200FM

I still to this day don't know, I had it at the start of the gig, used it, never saw it again

Quote by MightyAl
Sounds like someone was jealous of your tone!