Page 1 of 2
You know, playing same song over and over again is counted as torture. However, from some sounds we cannot escape without few dead bodies, which lately is expensive to hide. So noodle people, which sounds make you sick, vomit and cum blood?

Let me start: guitar pro opening sound...I'd prefer to hit my head into the wall just not to hear it again!
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
The sound of people chewing.
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
Quote by C0_0kie
You know, playing same song over and over again is counted as torture. However, from some sounds we cannot escape without few dead bodies, which lately is expensive to hide. So noodle people, which sounds make you sick, vomit and cum blood?

Let me start: guitar pro opening sound...I'd prefer to hit my head into the wall just not to hear it again!

Uhhhh, You can turn the GP intro off man.

Pop Counrty music.
The sound of people puking?
^ was said while intoxicated, so don't hold it against me.

98% of teens have been around or used alcohol, put this in your signature if you like bagels.
Quote by whitenihilist
Uhhhh, You can turn the GP intro off man.

Pop Counrty music.

Uhhh, chop chop chop pop country musicians. Now both of us know something new, double win ^_^
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Styrofoam squeaking
or that squeak when you eat a pickle

hurts my ears tremendously
Quote by JustAddBeer

This, but for me it's mostly the smell of vomit that makes me puke more
Creed
Nickelback
Hoobastank
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Ha! I thought I was the only one who hated that intro for GP5.

It's so damn major!
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
nails on a chalk bored pisses me off. doesnt make me vomit, kills my ears. soudns never really have a sickening sound to me. although, back in bio we dissected a turtle and we peeled off its shell and it mades this disgusting bone-y fleshy sound. wierd...
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
Metallica - Frantic

that song sucks so much

FRAN-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-....
WE ARE WARBRINGER, WE LOVE TO SMOKE WEED, GOODNIGHT

I am incredibly immature, sarcastic and cynical all at the same time
I dunno about vomit, but I HATE the sound that cotton wool makes when you scrunch it with your nails.

Hate it hate it HATE IT!!!!
that noise crisp packets make.people chewing loudly.people sneezing.people rattling coins in their pocket....
Quote by C0_0kie
Uhhh, chop chop chop pop country musicians. Now both of us know something new, double win ^_^

I like your username, but it would be better if it said Cಠ_ಠkie.

Now sig that.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Alex Vik
wat

How?

I am at work so I cannot do a step by step, but fiddle around in the prefrences. I will post how when I get off, but that is not for 5 hours.
Quote by C0_0kie

I learned that just so I could play along with it every time. It's a lot less annoying now.

Edit: Apparently you can turn it off.. Well ****.
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
Quote by whitenihilist
I am at work so I cannot do a step by step, but fiddle around in the prefrences. I will post how when I get off, but that is not for 5 hours.

I think I figured it out, thanks.
Quote by JustAddBeer

It really happened to me once. I heard someone puke.....then i did.

Also watching someone puke
The sound that a tree makes when it falls in the forest when no one is around to hear it.

PARADOX
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
The sound of metal scraping on metal makes my teeth hurt.
However, the sound of just metal makes me sick.
Quote by Sopheydood
The sound of people chewing.

this.. also, people being sick does it as well.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Page 1 of 2