pretty much the title says it all. im in this situation and idk what to do. what would be better?
we need more info than that, man.

what guitar do you have?
do you like the feel of the neck?
whats your budget?
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
What guitar and amp have you got?
What sounds are you looking for? What styles of music do you play?
What kind of budget do you have?
Where are you located?
well i have one of those squier bullets, i like the feel though and the finish (pink)
i already dropped in a musicians gear scorcher on the bridge for the heck of it, its ok, better than the stock one, but it doesnt blow me away
i was planning on changing absolutely everything on it from bridge saddles, and tuners down to the pots and electronics on the inside. i would drop 400 bucks on it which is pretty much all that i got right now but idk if its worth it
Well if you like the strat shape buy an Xavier guitar from GFS.
I heard they're pretty good and they dont have crap parts in them
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
ya know what? both. buy and mod. i dont recommend modding your only guitar, cause then if u screw up, ur screwed, and u have no guitar while its being modded either. however, if you like the feel of the neck, its always worth modding. squier uses good quality bodies and necks, but s***ty everything else, hence why modding them is so worth it.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
ya know what? both. buy and mod. i dont recommend modding your only guitar, cause then if u screw up, ur screwed, and u have no guitar while its being modded either. however, if you like the feel of the neck, its always worth modding. squier uses good quality bodies and necks, but s***ty everything else, hence why modding them is so worth it.

Great idea
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Why don't you save up a little longer and buy a fender strat. You can get a cheap fender strat for like 500 right?