Page 1 of 2
talk about some stupid things you have done that most likly you will never stop hearing about till your dead.

about a week ago i got drunk and passed out on the floor, my dad found me and though i was on ecstasy or some ****. and took me to the hospital. now its on my record. and EVVVVERY ONE thinks they are being creative and making jokes about it.
<|8D
It will die down in a week, and be brought up occasionally at large social gatherings for laughs, just like most other embarassing stories are.
^ creativity at its peak, ladies and gentlemen. At Jonas Brothers guy.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
I bankrupted america.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
First of all congratulations for passing out.

Secondly here is a few BS subjects that will bash my brain in with stupidness till I die.

Racism
Political correctness
The economy
Pop music
Celebrities
Global warming

oh and...

The first time I kissed a girl and I liked it.
one time, i said in class that i was half latino(I'm half Portuguese) because of a long series of circumstances in a discussin about drugs, the mafia and other things.

portuguese are not latino. i will never hear the end of this

also, one time i greened out at my friends houde (was like super dizzy and stuff then yakked lol. I will never hear the end of this either
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by musicjunkie207

my god, how I lol'd!

If something comes up that I can't remember, I'll be sure to let you guys know. I can't come up with anything at the moment.
that i licked a girls asshole :S

because i went to a girls house for sexy time that was spread around then they started saying i licked her ass =/

not good when your 15
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
in b4 this thread
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
when i was like 8, I went to a chinese restraurant with my relatives. i said 'I wanna be chinese when i grow up' I meant say i wanted to work at a chinese restraurant. I still get the old 'oh i see your not chinese yet' comment from my relies. I was ****in 8 and had a slip of the tongue for **** sake. Its one of those things that aren't even funny but they all laugh at it its so gay
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick
Metallica is so much more teh br00talz than Megadeth.

/or other way around
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
my god, how I lol'd!

If something comes up that I can't remember, I'll be sure to let you guys know. I can't come up with anything at the moment.

I'm so glad to see that my suffering and confusion brings the pit such enjoyment.

AK-ROWDY
Texted what used to be this girl's phone but her dad had it. Told him I showed his daughter where the red fern grows. In what was believed to be complete anonymity.

His reply: I will be contacting your parents soon, Tommy.

My family brings it up when given the chance
Last edited by .h3xagr4m. at Aug 20, 2009,
WAIT! I have more. Like that one time that my friend slept over and puked in my sink. She came into the living room and told everyone she threw up. I didn't believe her so I smacked her in the face. She had the flu.

I still get phone calls...."I'm not feeling well, care to come over and slap me?"

AK-ROWDY
Quote by A7X3DG
Jonas Brothers

/thread

Congratulations, you are the One Billionth person to make a Jonas reference.

What do you win you ask?

Well nothing.....
Quote by PhillyHendrix
Metallica is so much more teh br00talz than Megadeth.

/or other way around

you stole my answer!!!!

seriously tho you're right, why do people always argue ITS ****ING OPINION
WE ARE WARBRINGER, WE LOVE TO SMOKE WEED, GOODNIGHT

I am incredibly immature, sarcastic and cynical all at the same time
similar thing happened to me but I was walking home and I passed out on a bench(don't remember any of this).. next thing I know, I wake up in a hospital..

needless to say I was properly confused and freaked out.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I once flew my Air Force One over New York City, I don't see what the big deal is, I was just doing a photo shoot.
wat
Internet memes.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Quote by musicjunkie207

yu made my day
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
The fact I've gotten off with more guys than girls.

The fact I said "They say there's someone out there for everyone, I just hope mine isn't a woman"

I mean "isn't a man" but I combined that with "is a woman".

The fact I did weed with some friends thought it was cool. Did it with the cool crowd and I mega freaked. They thought I was a weed virgin.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Someone pissed me off so I grabbed my guitar pick from him and said don't make me shove this up my butt!
Gear:
Jackson rr3
Dean Mlx With Emg
Esp/Ltd M-250
Peavy Vypyr
Peavy Bandit
Old Dunlop Wah (Mine Forever)

Quote by Stentroll
I just hope I don't wake up and King Kong is sodomizing me while I try to turn off the alarm clock.
Quote by ryand111
that i licked a girls asshole :S

because i went to a girls house for sexy time that was spread around then they started saying i licked her ass =/

not good when your 15

nothin wrong with that
Quote by metal4ever6328
nothin wrong with that

You never go ass to mouth.
Goodness gracious me!
I did the same TS, I don't remember the whole night, got taken home in a taxi by a friend and somehow got inside and stuff... found myself in my bed in the morning, my clothes were in the bathroom, and there was chunder over the doormat. All I remember is playing a game called No I Never and then complete mindblank It happened about a month ago and I'm still hearing about it, for all I know everyone could be making this **** up too
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by skikarl
talk about some stupid things you have done that most likly you will never stop hearing about till your dead.

about a week ago i got drunk and passed out on the floor, my dad found me and though i was on ecstasy or some ****. and took me to the hospital. now its on my record. and EVVVVERY ONE thinks they are being creative and making jokes about it.

Thanks for making practice impossible that day
I ate cheeze-it's out the lake once I also stuck one of these in my mouth:http: <-- didn't work (it's a fishing lure)
Last edited by Ponyexpress at Aug 20, 2009,
Two different situations, but both the same friend.

"Chives? What the hell is chives? Is it like, a disease or something??"

and then

"Ammonia...I'm pretty sure that's like....a disease."

Needless to say, we will never let him forget it.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I was the main character in an true incident commonly called "The Boner Story". I will say no more, but let me tell you, people bring it up.

One of my friends told me that she wanted to push me down a well, so I told her that if she did, I'd drag her down with me and drown her. Then after a pause, I said, "And then guess what I'll do to your corpse!" She didn't find it funny.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Page 1 of 2