Page 1 of 2
As the title says, I'm selling my Ibanez RGR320EX for $350 plus shipping (no "handling" costs). I will include its hard case and a planet waves strap with barbed wire designs. I bought the guitar and strap new and the case used, and altogether they cost me a bit over $600. I'm selling it for some money towards a Warmoth custom. It hasn't been used too much, because I like changing tunings a lot and that wouldn't work out too well on this guitar because of its floating trem.

Here are the features:

Blue arctic frost finish (limited run color - I think only 200 or so of this color were made, iirc
Basswood body
3-piece Wizard II maple neck
25.5 inch scale
Reverse headstock
Bound rosewood fingerboard
400mm fretboard radius
Sharktooth inlays
24 Jumbo frets
Ibanez "designed by EMG" passive pickups
Edge III double-locking tremolo
Black hardware

Overall, great condition... however: a few very small dings on the headstock, some tiny scratches in finish, especially on the back, and some scratches on the trem cavity cover. Oh yeah, and the tone knob can be pulled off its pot easily, not a major problem though...

Feel free to ask any questions, PM me or post here if you're interested, and I'll try to get pics up soon
Hmm... I took the pictures... haven't figured out how to put 'em on the internet yet the tiny little scratches don't really show up in the pictures anyway, so basically if you want to see what the guitar looks like, google rgr320ex and its the fourth image result
If only I hadn't just bought a guitar last week =( those things are SMEXY.
My Gear:
Fender Squier VM Jazz Bass
ESP LTD B-5E
ESP LTD EC-330FM
Ibanez RGD7421
Jackson DXMG
Line 6 Pod X3
Dammit..... I almost bought one of those instead of my JS........

If I wasn't I debt, then most definitley. But, sadly, I'm $150 in debt. And I've been eying Jackson KE3 Kelly.....
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Lol, I forgot about this thread and didn't check on it til today. Anyway, sorry 'bout the inconveniences, and I think I should raise the price to $400... it does include a case, after all...
Quote by tcoh8100
wanna trade for a dean ml knight?

Not really lookin for another floating trem guitar, sorry
Quote by I is be sexy
Lol, I forgot about this thread and didn't check on it til today. Anyway, sorry 'bout the inconveniences, and I think I should raise the price to $400... it does include a case, after all...

haha i think that's the first time i've actually seen someone raise their price on forums.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by clay pots
haha i think that's the first time i've actually seen someone raise their price on forums.

well its still a good price for the condition its in, no need for me to waste 50 bucks
Actually, some people I know want to buy it locally for $450-500, so unless they change their minds, consider this guitar SOLD
Quote by I is be sexy
Actually, some people I know want to buy it locally for $450-500, so unless they change their minds, consider this guitar SOLD

Nice attempt to get people to pay more
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
no seriously, I've got two different friends who want to buy it, and one of them said his dad might want to buy it, and when I asked for $450 they both said they'd buy it for that, no hesitation, so I'm pretty sure It'll be sold pretty soon
okay, then ask the mods to close this thread. it's taking space from people who still need to sell their things.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
I will, but I'll wait 'til I'm done selling it in case they back out or something
whoa, I forgot about this thread. Bump, cuz the people that were gonna buy it never did. Selling for $400 plus shipping, includes case and strap.

Oh yeah and I've never shipped a guitar or received one through the mail, except for one I bought from ebay. How do I package it, do I just stick it in the case, find a cardboard box, and fill the box with the case and packing peanuts, or what?

Also, where can I calculate shipping?
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, one time when I was trying to unlock the case, I accidentally bent the key up, and had to force the case open. The case still works, but it won't lock. If I can find the bent key, I'll include it, for what it's worth
pics? please
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II
PRS Hollowbody II w/ Piezo Blue Matteo
PRS 513 25th anniversary
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender John Mayer Relic strat "the black one"

did i mention i like PRS?

20th Anniversary Bogner Shiva
k... I can't take pics now though, because the only cameras i have are on my cell phone and the webcam on my mom's laptop, and she has her computer with her. I might be able to put some pics up by tomorrow, though
Bump... sorry about the really long wait, I should have pictures up later today, but they're just cell phone pics, cause my mom's always hoarding her computer... also a reminder that I'm looking for $400 even though the title thing says $350
if this is still here by the 22nd, then i think you have this sold. i need a shred guitar
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II
PRS Hollowbody II w/ Piezo Blue Matteo
PRS 513 25th anniversary
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender John Mayer Relic strat "the black one"

did i mention i like PRS?

20th Anniversary Bogner Shiva
This I is be sexy fool sounds like a tool... who raises the price on a thread? Jesus...
Quote by MattoftheMatt
This I is be sexy fool sounds like a tool... who raises the price on a thread? Jesus...

Wow thanks I love you too. Judging is the way to be
Alright so this thing is back up for sale, the price is at $375 plus shipping, and that price still includes the hard case and strap
I'm gonna be out of town for like two weeks and I don't know if I'll have internet access, so if anyone posts here I might not respond for a while and even if I do, I won't be able to ship during those two weeks
Page 1 of 2