Hey guys, long time no see! Here's a song I wrote called Vindiction. I'll C4C whatever you ask me to
Attachments:
xcved.zip
Well, I like the drum intro. Do not like the flat 2nd in the bass line, but oh well. It's not that bad. Like the high, arpeggiating guitar, and I just generally like it when everything comes in. I like the verse, especially at bar 29. The bridge is awesome, too, and the chorus could be great with vocals, for now there's no problem with it.

Like the pre-verse, too. I like verse 2 more than verse 1, definitely. Bridge is still great, and the chorus is still good. Interlude's alright at first, nothing wrong, just a bit lacking. Like the bass and guitar trading off, sort of. I really like the third verse. Especially the clean guitar. Chorus is, of course, still fine. The outro is good, too. That random bassline could be better, but I like the idea.

Overall, a lot better than I thought. The bass at first almost just turned me off, but it ended up being great. Good job.
I liked this song, I enjoyed it alot

the drum intro was pretty cool and I thought the bass when added made it even cooler.
The verse I loved, espicially verse 3. The chorus was cool and the outro finished the song off nicely.
The interlude was slightly lacking, but I still liked it.

Overall, Awesome

Oh Yeah and sorry if my comment doesn't really help or anything in anyway, I'm not used to critting people's songs
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off