Right fellow PitMonkeys, I am a musician not a computer tech so I need some help.
We are currently on a limited broadband option at home, used to be unlimited but we had it changed, and I just got an xbox 360 which I wouldnt mind hooking it up to xbox live just for some downtime playing. Question is, would that take any more off the download limit? Because the mother recently got annoyed because we had gone over the limit just on the normal PC usage and I dont fancy paying for extra again. So does it actually take Gb to play online with it?
Is it a download/upload limit or a bandwidth limit?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I've always had unlimited, and I didn't even know that limited existed until last week.

But, I'm guessing it would, if it's connected to the internet and all.
You should be fine then with 10Gb a month. Unless you play on Live 24/7 or something.
Yes I used to have 10G download usage and I used to play call of duty alot online and not go on the computer that much. I went over the limit by loads all the time

Actually I wasnt even on call of duty that much

10G = 10 minutes of videos watched online each day
Last edited by Duffman123 at Aug 21, 2009,
Quote by Duffman123
Yes I used to have 10G download usage and I used to play call of duty alot online and not go on the computer that much. I went over the limit by loads all the time

300mb a day?

I'm at 1-1.5gb a day...