This is the movie trailer for the movie "The Fourth Kind". I already posted this in the Nightmare thread, but I feel feel this deserves its own.

Upon a google search of the doctor in said movie, no real info on her comes up. The same goes for the alleged real footage used in the movie.

This leads to a burning question: Is any of this real? is it all just a bunch of bull, or is the government trying hide information us?

This could very well be the doings of the Illuminati, or just the ideas of hollywood

You decide.

EDIT: Sorry didn't know about hulu here is the youtube vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fweM-YnWjbA
Last edited by SharpSpoon at Aug 20, 2009,
hulu is only available in the US.

UG is a glboal site based in russia.

see the problem?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I'll go ahead and take the logical "a bunch of bull/ideas of hollywood" road on this one there sport.

EDIT: Maybe nothing came up because they knew a bunch of punk kids would search up the doctor and make threads accusing the story of being fake so they changed her name in the film?
Goodness gracious me!
Inb4 Blair Witch Project
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Fargo anyone?

They can say it's based on a true story during the feature film, even if it isn't. Look for the little tiny text in the end credits that says, "All persons and events depicted in this film are fictional. Any similarity to persons or events, living or dead, is entirely coincidence."
Anyone have a link to one that works globally?

edit:
Nevermind, just realized it was only a trailer.
Last edited by Archaon at Aug 20, 2009,
it's also not that hard for the TS to do, considering he's the one who wants to discuss it.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by SharpSpoon
This is the movie trailer for the movie "The Fourth Kind". I already posted this in the Nightmare thread, but I feel feel this deserves its own.

Upon a google search of the doctor in said movie, no real info on her comes up. The same goes for the alleged real footage used in the movie.

This leads to a burning question: Is any of this real? is it all just a bunch of bull, or is the government trying hide information us?

This could very well be the doings of the Illuminati, or just the ideas of hollywood

You decide.

ever thought that claiming that some of the footage is real might be part of the plot or something?
This is ****ing retarted. Facial features obscured to protect privacy. Bull****. If they were concerned about privacy there wouldn't be a name or movie. They pulled a Fargo.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by SharpSpoon

Both are equally as evil

Still, I bet 90% of it is made up. It's not suppose to be a documentary with info, it's supposed to be a dramatic movie to get people into the theaters. Of course they're gonna twist a lot of it

But, they could've changed the a lot of the names for confidentiality, which could be why you can't find the doctor's name
a person who wishes to remain anonymous by blurring their face would not give their name freely. It sort of defeats the point of being blurred out.

Quote by element4433
The "actual case studies" are probably sleep paralysis case studies. That's what this reminds me of.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'm slightly scared yet I don't know what the movie is about.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.