I have an old(er) '81 Fender Bullet and have some intonation problems. Unfortunately for me, the screws are kind of rusted and stripped in the saddles. I took it in to get fixed but it seemes that they don't make that type of tailpiece anymore. Would it be possible to just go to the hardware store or something and try to find the right size screw or would that mess it up even more? Thanks