So, I have several albums for sale...

I have:

Sha Na Na: Rock & Roll is here to stay! In Very good condition, both the sleeve and the album are excellent. Very Minimal Scratching.

Dire Straits : Album of the same name. Sleeve is near perfect. Album is too.

DeBarge : Rhythm of the night. Sleeve is very good, as is the album.

Eddie Money: Life for the Taking. Sleeve is good. Track 2&3 on side 2 won't play.
Kenny Loggins:Keep the Fire. Sleeve is good, it's playable.

Pat Benatar:Get Nervous. Sleeve is near perfect, as is the album

Saxon: Denim and Leather. Sleeve is near perfect, as is the album.

Pure Disco!: I doubt it sounds ok, even if it's playable. No sleeve.

Tammy Wynette: Tammy Wynette's greatest hits. Might be playable. No sleeve.

Rick Nelson: ????. again, maybe playable. No sleeve.

Santana Abraxas: I don't know what the album is, but it has Black Magic Woman on it. Again, maybe playable, No Sleeve

Artistic Original Country Hits. No sleeve.

Here's Conway Twitty and his Lonely Blue Boys: it has Dim Lights, Thick smoke as the first track on it. No sleeve.

Wyncote:All the hits with All the stars. It includes Chubby Checker and Bobby rydell, and others. Nosleeve. Might be playable.

Great Country Hit Made Famous By Patsy Cline featuring Barbara Brown. Looks Playable, no sleeve.

Ray Charles Greatest Hits. Looks playable, no sleeve.

Capitol's Country Jamboree. Looks playable. No sleeve.

Bonnie Tyler:Faster than the Speed of Night. Sleeve is great, Album is same.

Air Supply:Lost in Love. Technically unopened, it still has the plastic on it, and the vinyl hasn't been out, but the back of the plastic is ripped. But, the vinyl should be like new.

Axe:Offering. sleeve is great, Album is same.

Saxon: Wheels of Steel. Sleeve is great, album is same.

Supertramp: Famous last words. Belonged to a Library at one point. Sleeve is good, Album is same.

Many of these albums were given to me without sleeves, so that's why they don't have them. Also, I haven't listened to any of the ones that say might play.
I will clean them, and if you're interested in any of them, tell me and I'll see if it plays.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I'm checking amazon to see what these would be worth.

So far I have:

Sha Na Na: Rock & Roll is here to stay! In Very good condition, both the sleeve and the album are excellent. Very Minimal Scratching. $20

Dire Straits : Album of the same name. Sleeve is near perfect. Album is too. $10.99

DeBarge : Rhythm of the night. Sleeve is very good, as is the album. $10

Eddie Money: Life for the Taking. Sleeve is good. Track 2&3 on side 2 won't play.
Kenny Loggins:Keep the Fire. Sleeve is good, it's playable. $15, so because of the screwed up tracks, I'll say $10

Pat Benatar:Get Nervous. Sleeve is near perfect, as is the album. $13

Saxon: Denim and Leather. Sleeve is near perfect, as is the album. $20

Pure Disco!: I doubt it sounds ok, even if it's playable. No sleeve. $5

Tammy Wynette: Tammy Wynette's greatest hits. Might be playable. No sleeve. $2

Rick Nelson: ????. again, maybe playable. No sleeve. hmm...... if it plays, then I'll say $5

Santana Abraxas: I don't know what the album is, but it has Black Magic Woman on it. Again, maybe playable, No Sleeve. $5

Artistic Original Country Hits. No sleeve. $5

Here's Conway Twitty and his Lonely Blue Boys: it has Dim Lights, Thick smoke as the first track on it. No sleeve. $10

Wyncote:All the hits with All the stars. It includes Chubby Checker and Bobby rydell, and others. Nosleeve. Might be playable. $5

Great Country Hit Made Famous By Patsy Cline featuring Barbara Brown. Looks Playable, no sleeve. $5

Ray Charles Greatest Hits. Looks playable, no sleeve. $10

Capitol's Country Jamboree. Looks playable. No sleeve. $5

Bonnie Tyler:Faster than the Speed of Night. Sleeve is great, Album is same. $10

Air Supply:Lost in Love. Technically unopened, it still has the plastic on it, and the vinyl hasn't been out, but the back of the plastic is ripped. But, the vinyl should be like new. $10

Axe:Offering. sleeve is great, Album is same. $10

Saxon: Wheels of Steel. Sleeve is great, album is same. $20

Supertramp: Famous last words. Belonged to a Library at one point. Sleeve is good, Album is same. $10

You pay shipping. PM me if you want me to list the songs on the album.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
FYI, the Santana album you have is called Abraxas, it's not a "Santana Abraxas" band.

Good luck on your sell, I just wanted to clarify that.

BTW: Price? Shipping? Trade?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
I might do trade, depending on what it is. I really need money though. Buyer pays shipping, and the prices I listed above are the basis prices. We can barter from there. What do you have to trade?
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Actually, I dont even have a turntable, so I'm not actually interested, I randomly clicked the thread and felt like clearing that up. I asked for price because I hadn't updated to see your 2nd post. I asked for shipping and trades because probably other people would like to know about that.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Oh, ok then.
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Still no one?
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome