Today some friends and I were in a local Blimpie's when an older looking man (maybe 50 or 60) joined behind us in line. We made small conversation about music - it turned out the guy played ukulele.

He went to his car and came back with a $300 electric uke, and tuned up. He taught me some chords and stuff and it was really cool, jamming with this guy and making up songs right there in the store.

I've been considering getting one, but not anymore. I'm positive that this is something I'd want to pursue. Can anyone recommend me a good uke for a price around $100? Tenor ukes would be preferred but I'd buy an alto as well.

inb4 cool story bro / tl;dr
Quote by joehhy
Today some friends and I were in a ______ when an ________ joined behind us in line. We made small conversation about ______ - it turned out the guy ________.

He went to his car and came back with _________, . He ______ and stuff and it was really cool, ______ with this guy and _______ right there in the store.

I've been considering _______, but not anymore. I'm positive that this is something I'd want to pursue.

Madlibs
time?
Quote by Tire Me.

Madlibs
time?

Today some friends and I were in a penis shop when a penis joined behind us in line. We made small conversation about penis- it turned out the guy played penis.

He went to his car and came back with penis. He penised and stuff and it was really cool, penising with this guy and penising right there in the store.

I've been considering penis, but not anymore. I'm positive that this is something I'd want to pursue.

Tee hee.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Aug 20, 2009,
soprano ukes are the only good ukes. concerts are ok, but tenors are gross as hell.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Today some friends and I were in a penis when a penis joined behind us in line. We made small conversation about penis - it turned out the guy penis.

He went to his car and came back with penis, . He penis and stuff and it was really cool, penis with this guy and penis right there in the store.

I've been considering penis, but not anymore. I'm positive that this is something I'd want to pursue.

EDIT:
Quote by coryklok

EDIT:

if you had changed "inb4 cool story bro / tl;dr" to "inb4 cool penis bro / tl;dr" you would have won.

but ya didnt.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Nigga I gots to fill dis out.

Today some friends and I were in a rave club when a tall, supple, flamboyant Arabian joined behind us in line. We made small conversation about wangs- it turned out the guy was totally into bondage.

He went to his car and came back with a can of Vienna sausages. He opened them and started doing stuff with the sausages and it was really cool, and I thought I was in love with this guy and ejaculated right there in the club.

I've been considering Arabian anus, but not anymore. I'm positive that this is something I'd want to pursue.
thanks guys.. knew i could count on the pit to provide excellent lulz as well as decent advice
=]
We're gonna make the sickest Ukelele Group ever. That guy was awesome.
2008 Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
2010 Fender Classic Players Jazzmaster
2010 Fender Blacktop Jazzmaster
Peavey 80w Bandit
Quote by Stay Up Late
We're gonna make the sickest Ukelele Group ever. That guy was awesome.

No joke man, lets do it
Today some friends and I were in a gay bar when a fabulously queer guy joined behind us in line. We made small conversation about anal sex- it turned out the guy loves penis in his anal passage.

He went to his car and came back with anal lube. He bent over and took my penis in his butt and stuff and it was really cool, sexing with this guy and stuff right there in the bar.

I've been considering men, but not anymore. I'm positive that this is something I'd want to pursue.
inb4 he's all yours bro / tl;dr

my ukes a Makai and i love it
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Last edited by 2 15/16 at Aug 20, 2009,
Quote by Dayman
Nigga I gots to fill dis out.

Today some friends and I were in a rave club when a tall, supple, flamboyant Arabian joined behind us in line. We made small conversation about wangs- it turned out the guy was totally into bondage.

He went to his car and came back with a can of Vienna sausages. He opened them and started doing stuff with the sausages and it was really cool, and I thought I was in love with this guy and ejaculated right there in the club.

I've been considering Arabian anus, but not anymore. I'm positive that this is something I'd want to pursue.

Quote by 2 15/16
Today some friends and I were in a gay bar when a fabulously queer guy joined behind us in line. We made small conversation about anal sex- it turned out the guy loves penis in his anal passage.

He went to his car and came back with anal lube. He bent over and took my penis in his butt and stuff and it was really cool, sexing with this guy and stuff right there in the bar.

I've been considering men, but not anymore. I'm positive that this is something I'd want to pursue.
inb4 he's all yours bro / tl;dr

I'm sensing a common theme
Quote by cyco_bob56
Check Kate Micucci or Garfunkel and Oates if you want some silly (yes I said it) ukele songs.

Garfunkel and Oates?

A ukele super group?

Let the good times roll...
I don't blame TS, I went camping with friends once and one pulled out a uke and played some songs and I was just inspired, I still think it'd be awesome to get one though I just don't have the money in my budget to get one (damn car is having problems )
Heres a handy code for everyone.

Today some friends and I were in a [place] when a(n) [noun] joined behind us in line. We made small conversation about [something gay] - it turned out the guy [verb noun phrase].

He went to his car and came back with [something about fleshlights] . He [verb in past tense] and stuff and it was really cool, [verb-ing] with this guy and stuff right there in the store.

I've been considering [something gay], but not anymore. I'm positive that this is something I'd want to pursue.

Heres mine :
Today some friends and I were in a laundrymat when an old man joined behind us in line. We made small conversation about our dicks - it turned out the guy sucked a mean dick.

He went to his car and came back with multiple fleshlights, . He endurance tested us on each fleshlight and stuff and it was really cool, jerkin with this guy and stuff right there in the store.

I've been considering dating him, but not anymore. I'm positive that this is something I'd want to pursue.

All madlibs aside, I think if you have any experience making a uke yourself would be a really cool project.
Goodness gracious me!
Last edited by Bizarro at Aug 21, 2009,
Quote by Bizarro
All madlibs aside, I think if you have any experience making a uke yourself would be a really cool project.

I'm not too good with wood (despite what you may hear from corrupted versions of my OP) and building my own uke would likely be an epic fail...
Quote by joehhy
I'm not too good with wood (despite what you may hear from corrupted versions of my OP) and building my own uke would likely be an epic fail...

The madlib version of you is great with wood apparently, get him to do it
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Quote by Zugunruhe
soprano ukes are the only good ukes. concerts are ok, but tenors are gross as hell.

You again. This argument of ours will last for years at this rate. I still prefer tenors for the sole purpose of audible jamming with other acoustic instruments.

Kala is an awesome brand, somewhat less known than the big names like Lankai, but I love mine to death. One quality instrument! I think mine was like $120, I got it for Christmas so I'm not sure. It came with Aquila strings (imo the equivalent of elixirs) and a hard/soft case. Look for 'em on eBay, there's a guy who sells 'em with the Aquilas and case and an AWESOME setup.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Hahaha well! Thank you! It's the least I could do! Speaking of which, here's the most I could do:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SETUP-Kala-KA-15S-Mahogany-Soprano-Ukulele-w-Aquilas_W0QQitemZ250485284827QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a52161fdb&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Kala-KA-S-Mahogany-Soprano-Ukulele-STARTER-PACK_W0QQitemZ370246886157QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item56346f230d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

and if you want to go tenor:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Kala-KA-T-Mahogany-Tenor-Ukulele-case-w-setup_W0QQitemZ250483569764QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a51fbf464&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Those are all from the guy I told you about who does the setup and puts on the nice strings and throws in the case! These come with a few books apparently, mine only came with one full of chords which has been infinitely useful. If you have any more questions about the uke, please feel free to PM me!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite