Alright, I'm just sort of wondering about Sam Totman's signature guitar. Not planning on buying it soon, but I just want to know if it's a good guitar or not (besides the Edge III bridge )
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
ibdickcomments

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
Quote by Metlhead443
doinitrong

Huh???????
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

Other than the Edge III, which I have no idea why they put it in a signature guitar that will probably have tons of DragonForce fanboys buying, it looks pretty good
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
I'd say it's not a great guitar, it's pretty much the "low end" guitar for Dragonforce fans with Herman Li's being the high end.
If Sam Totman actually plays that thing I'll be impressed
Quote by JagStang5246
Peter Joseph is endorsed by Ibanez now and plays a Xiphos with an Edge III.

It's probably a good edge 3. For all we know it could be a custom made Edge 3 made by the LACS.

Honestly i think the STM is good other than the edge 3. The pickup color combo is a bit stupid though if you ask me.
Quote by Pac_man0123
It's probably a good edge 3. For all we know it could be a custom made Edge 3 made by the LACS.

Honestly i think the STM is good other than the edge 3. The pickup color combo is a bit stupid though if you ask me.

Yeah that little cream white pikcup bugs the piss out of me
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father

Quote by JagStang5246
Peter Joseph is endorsed by Ibanez now and plays a Xiphos with an Edge III.

Actually, he's with Suhr now
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I'd say it's not a great guitar, it's pretty much the "low end" guitar for Dragonforce fans with Herman Li's being the high end.
If Sam Totman actually plays that thing I'll be impressed

Honestly, I looked at the specs for both, and Herman's guitar isn't $1200 better than Sam's. The guys at Ibanez know there's wayyyyy more Herman Li fans than Sam Totman fans (me being the latter) so they know they can sell his guitar for a lot more. While I do acknowledge that Herman's guitar is better, it's not that much better. I'm also digging the Iceman shape.
P.S. Herman does in fact play that guitar
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father

Quote by simpleben09
Honestly, I looked at the specs for both, and Herman's guitar isn't $1200 better than Sam's. The guys at Ibanez know there's wayyyyy more Herman Li fans than Sam Totman fans (me being the latter) so they know they can sell his guitar for a lot more. While I do acknowledge that Herman's guitar is better, it's not that much better. I'm also digging the Iceman shape.
P.S. Herman does in fact play that guitar

I'd say Herman's guitar IS $1200 better (well I wouldn't pay that much for it but still ) Mahogany with a quilted top, posh finish, real nice pickups, Edge Zero, scallops on the last 4 frets, it doesn't amount up to $1200 more, but looking at what Ibanez charge for that sort of guitar, it is (plus the name).
And I know Herman plays his sig.