I seriously can't get enough of Ace's music, even after the mess that was The Early November's 'The Mother, The Mechanic, and The Path'.

When I Hit The Ground is probably going to round out my top 5 albums this year (Currently Mean Everything To Nothing and Beggars, still waiting on Daisy, In The Unlikely Event, and new Say Anything/Circa Survive).

Discuss?
I haven't checked them out yet, but I do love the early november and i can make a mess like nobody's business
I've only heard his first album. How is the new one?
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Saw them live last month. Awesome show, awesome band. Person L was so sick too. Check them out if you haven't (Kenny from The Starting Line)

I met Ace and Kenny and they're both awesome dudes.

I have a few videos from the show too

http://youtube.com/nolan182
Quote by Alexishxc1337
on par with the first, if not better.

I'll definately be checking it out then
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

I love Ace too. TEN was possibly my favorite band. I have to say that I think The Mother and The Mechanic are great (I ignore The Path), though it took me a little longer to get into than their previous work. I could never get into When I Hit the Ground though. It has it's moments, but as a whole it doesn't do it for me. I don't know, maybe I was expecting too much.
Quote by bassbeat77
I love Ace too. TEN was possibly my favorite band. I have to say that I think The Mother and The Mechanic are great (I ignore The Path), though it took me a little longer to get into than their previous work. I could never get into When I Hit the Ground though. It has it's moments, but as a whole it doesn't do it for me. I don't know, maybe I was expecting too much.

Maybe the Mother and the Mechanic will grow on me

When all else fails, listen to The Room's Too Cold
I've only heard a few song from the Mother and the Mechanic. However I love The Room's Too Cold
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Quote by guitar_rules311
I've only heard a few song from the Mother and the Mechanic. However I love The Room's Too Cold

There's a few notable tracks, like Money In His Hand and Decoration. The Path is just...overly ambitious, and extremely predictable.
Money in His Hand and Decoration are the only two I've heard from the Mechanic. I've also heard Hair and 1000 Times a Day from the Mother.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

A couple more that I'd recommend off of them are Not Good At Saying Sorry (my favorite off of the two discs), Figure It Out, and Little Black Heart.

We're kind of getting off topic a little though.
Yeah, I'm just saying that because I'm pretty sure there's a separate thread for Early November already.
There is but it hasn't been posted in for a long time
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff