hahaha banhammer
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Guys, just don't even comment saying you reported it, because then you give the troll what he wants. Just report it and leave.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by Aaron0612
Guys, just don't even comment saying you reported it, because then you give the troll what he wants. Just report it and leave.
See, the point of saying you report something is so that only one person, rather than a hundred people report the post, so that the mods' don't get spammed out of their minds.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
ok i gotta ask, why is posting that pic ban-worthy?
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by rtfk101
ok i gotta ask, why is posting that pic ban-worthy?

I believe it was because it was getting to a point where people were just spamming it everywhere. Sad to see an '05 be so stupid...
Weekend Warrior
You sir, will feel the banhammer, Just like jesus felt the stones from the cross.
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
Im leaving tommorow and im probly never going to be on here. So im gonna get myself banned. By telling zappp to **** off.