Ok my dad runs a second hand store here in toledo,he mostly sells tvs,bikes,lawnmowers and stuff like that...so this dude we know to b a raging alcoholic/heroin junkie comes in all wasted with a guitar and he's like I need more beer,I'll sell u this guitar! and my dads how much? And the dudes like 5 bucks!!...so I get this call from my dad like you gotta come check this out ur never gonna beleve this...so it get their and its a black MIM standard strat!!!....being a strat collector I almost feinted when he told me what he gave for it.....so I guess you can say it was a good day for me...just wanted to share that with you all!!
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Quote by JagStang5246
...Pics or it didn't happen.

What JagStang said
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Go to my personal myspace www.myspace.com/randydobson2 and I added a pic of me with it....I'll take some more 2maro of it....I'm actually writing this from a cell phone in my bed...gotta be up for work in 3 hours hahaha!!

And I'm sorry for adding this thread to this section I'm still learning this site...just noticed "the pit" lol

its fine in this thread just label it a NGD then they will stop whining
~Defiant~