I bought my first tube head this summer (Bugera 6262) along with a 4x12 cab that I keep in my basement.

I'm going back to college in a couple of days. Obviously I can't haul my 4x12 because of space constraints.

I have a small bass combo with a 12in speaker rated for about 50 watts i think. I know that the bugera is 120watts.

If I kept the volume to bedroom levels only, do you think I could run my 120watt bugera head though the 50watt speaker without it blowing?
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

At low volumes yeah, but youll want a dedicated guitar cab and speaker for nice tones.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
At low volumes yeah, but youll want a dedicated guitar cab and speaker for nice tones.

Yeah I figured this much. It is either the bugera and the speaker, or running my digitech processor through the bass amp.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.