ok so im new duh and i have no idea what to do. my fran says go here and post a pic and put shoop as title and then people are being rude and saying troll. what does that mean. lol i have no clue. but can someone help me figure this stuff out please. thanks.
MollieMoo
umm yeah.. that's what happens in the PIT. it's pretty much against the rules in other forums... however welcome to UG, fellow!

what you want to know is basicly this:

if you want to make people laugh, you make a thread in PIT and name it "shoop" as shoop stands for "photoshop".

you post a picture and other users will respond with posting the same picture but edited with photoshop.

Best regards, Serjem
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Not just "people" a Moderator. Those are the users who are selected to enforce the rules. And after your first thread was closed, you made another thread. That was a poor decision. You should check your email account. You might have received a warning for doing that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Shoop threads are sometimes tolerated, but not always.
Especially not if there are too many of them.
If a user has a Green username and posts at the end of your thread (as happened in your first thread), that's a Moderator. You can PM him and ask politely about why the thread was closed. But definitely don't make a new thread.

What do you do? There are lots of other things to do on UG.
Lurk a while. Explore. Join in other conversations you find interesting.
There is much more to UG than just shoop threads.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
-Cut-
Lurk a while.
-Cut-

Lurk a while basically means, hang about the forums and see how everything works.
Eventually, you will get a "feel" of how everything works around here.

Things such as, making threads without using the search bar will yield a large number of people making bad jokes about using the search bar.

Enjoy your stay here.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Yes, basically as is everyone has said. This is ultimate-guitar not ultimate-shoop. Never ever make the mods angry. My first two weeks here I got banned because I did lots of stupid thing to annoy the mods. Never again will I make that mistake, you shouldn't want to either.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken