I'm sure there are already threads like this, but here it goes anyways:

I've been playing for about half a year seriously(I don't count the previous months learning a riff a song from guitar Hero as serious playing), and so far I can do solid legato runs up and down the board, I can palm mute cleanly on all the strings, I can hit pinch harmonics pretty darn well, I can skip strings between mutes, slide in the middle of a riff(think Lamb of God), I can do hammer ons, pull offs, tap pretty well, my bends seem to accurate, alternate picking is solid, tremolo picking is averagely fast, and I can sweep across 4 strings consistently.

List of some of the harder songs I can play cleanly:
Eye of the Storm-(Killswitch Engage)
Rose of Sharyn-(KsE)
The Faded Line-(LoG)
Laid to Rest-(LoG)
Blood of the Scribe-(LoG)
Arsonist-(Between the Buried and Me)
Halo-(MachineHead)
Wolves-(Machinehead)
One Gun-(Lamb of God)

I know more but those are the ones I consider "harder".

My question is, do you think that I'm about intermediate? or am I edging into advanced? And is there anything I'm missing?
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
Yer you dont seem to know how not to ask stupid questions

um, elaborate porfavor??
post a video if you want your playing to be assessed
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
How much music theory do you know? How's your improv? How's your rhythm playing? Can you play a decent variety of chords cleanly and change between them smoothly? Have you tried writing any of your own stuff?

Don't worry about trying to label yourself. 'Intermediate' can cover everyone between an absolute beginner and a virtuoso. Just keep learning and enjoy playing. If you're progressing at a rate you are comfortable with, then you are doing just fine, and it really doesn't matter how good anyone else is or what they think of you. Musics meant to be fun!
A list means nothing, the only way somebody can evaluate you is to actually hear your playing.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by zhilla

How much music theory do you know?

How's your improv?

How's your rhythm playing?

Can you play a decent variety of chords cleanly and change between them smoothly?

Have you tried writing any of your own stuff?

About 3 years of band and one year of orchestra, fairly enough to get by, both treble and bass clefts.

It's ok, I've recently started using more slidey/bendy things when i improve and its a wonder how much "better" it makes it sound.

i can pick up to most odd rhythms after a second, i'm not really sure what constitutes "good" rhythm playing besides just putting a solid base for the leads.

Yes, up and down the fretboard.

yes, I'm in a band thats completely original.